Delicious Berry Tea

Posted by Reviewer1168373 on Sep 04, 2013

This tea has great flavor and color. I like the natural berry taste of it and can also taste the rooibos. The berry flavor is well balanced with none of the berries being overpowering which I appreciate. Not all berry teas are created equal and I love berries! Of course it's also great it's organic. One of the best Stash teas I've had.

One of the best fruit teas I have ever had!

Posted by Reviewer1458843 on Feb 26, 2014

Excellent in all aspects (price, taste, quality, etc)

The best berry tea there is!

Posted by ide576 on Mar 14, 2014

Love this tea. Great sweet berry taste.

Body temprature boost

Posted by 4792474361759787135 on Jun 16, 2014

I love the flavor and color of this tea. It has natural berry taste with a bit sourness of rosehip and hibiscus, which is not too overwhelming. It also has a taste of rooibos, and all these are very well balanced. And, this tea somehow boosts up my body temprature! I was surprised. When I was freezing because of the strong air conditioning, I felt my body temprature going up immediately after 2-3 sips of this tea. I sometimes make a good chocolate drink when I feel too cold, but this is just tea... I tried for a couple of times to make sure if it really has this effect, and the results were the same. And, I drink other herbal teas for which I've never felt this much body temperature boost. I'm happy about this unexpected effect. My body temperature tend to be low under strong air conditioning in summer season, so this will be my favourite tea during the season.

Tasty.

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Aug 10, 2014

One of our favorite teas. Stash is one of the companies that has less pesticides than other name brands.

Very Berry

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015

As a fan of berry flavored teas these are great! Our guests love this blend also. Makes a great hot or cold tea.

so fruity

Posted by 5274528811766222346 on Mar 19, 2015

this tea is really fruity and delicious. very enjoyable!

Great Aroma & Flavor

Posted by Reviewer3107466 on Jul 11, 2015

Herbal fruit teas can be a bit sour sometimes, but this one tastes great. I tend to prefer loose leaf tea because many brands are stingy and only put a bit of dust in their bagged teas (resulting in seriously weak tea), but Stash has yet to disappoint me.

yummy and organic!

Posted by Reviewer1287175 on Apr 22, 2016

Really great tasting tea, which is not easy to find in fruit-flavored no-caffeine organic teas.