Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer1225101 on May 07, 2012

Wild Raspberry and Acai Berry I liked more than other teas.but they are all good

Tasty!

Posted by Reviewer2065658 on Jun 22, 2012

I only don't like two flavors from nine. They are chamomile and licorice srice. Other flavors are very tasty for me. Tea has a rich and vibrant taste. Very tasty!

Packed with flavour

Posted by Reviewer2688267 on Jul 31, 2012

Great way of trying out new teas. I love all of them. Lots of flavour and color. I fill up my 1 litre jumbo-cup on one teabag, and there's still enough flavour.

good

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Aug 03, 2012

I like these. But I had to add sugar, otherwise the tea wasnt that good. But whatever, I use sugar in my favourite tea aswell ;)

Good tea sampler

Posted by Mayito on May 18, 2015

It's a better way to taste this teas

nice sample pack..you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

not my cup of tea taste wise but great for a casual present....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

I wanted to like this herbal tea sampler...

Posted by 5250129146369504341 on Jan 22, 2015

I am always looking for caffeine free tea that I like. I love tea, but I prefer black tea, or other teas that usually have caffeine, so I am always on the lookout for an herbal tea that I will like. Sadly, I didn't really care for any of the teas in this sampler. I think I'm just not a huge herbal tea fan. Although I do like some of the celestial seasonings herbal teas better than the ones in this sampler. I will not buy this again.

herbal tea sampler

Posted by 4619565429827283012 on Feb 09, 2015

awesome mix of flavors and oh so handy to have in the cupboard for when company comes a calling!! God Bless:)

tea

Posted by 5201077745097135604 on Feb 21, 2015

I like having a variety, this is a really nice mix

Recomendados! Especial para indecisos :)

Posted by 5651263096785109850 on Mar 05, 2015

Me encanta porque trae 2 bolsitas de cada sabor, soy super tincada con los té, me encanta tener muchas variedades y esta es una gran opción, algunos ya los he comprado en formato completo y los otros los disfruto y me voy convenciendo de a poco si son mi tipo de té o no... así, especial para indecisos.