Nice flavor

Posted by Reviewer1020792 on Jan 05, 2013

Ginger flavor is strong, but good.

tea

Posted by 5365448454213771395 on Jul 24, 2013

Very tasty tea

Delicious

Posted by 5329491853291782295 on Nov 18, 2016

I really love the flavours of lemon and ginger together and have tried many lemon ginger teas, but this one is by far the best. He flavour is strong, but not over powering. The flavour tastes very natural (there's nothing worse than fake lemon flavour!) This tea is great any time, but particularly good to warm you up on a cold day or if you a feeling a little unwell :-)

Perfect herbal tea

Posted by HDumas on Feb 11, 2014

I have been really enjoying this tea. I have a tea bottle I drink with at work, and as a result I often over-steep my tea, and reuse the same bag over multiple refills. Some teas' flavor are overpowering in the first drink, and then quickly dissipate. Not this tea: it has a pleasant level of flavor at the beginning, and in later refills it maintains it's flavor--you can especially taste the ginger. I'll certainly get this tea again.

I love ginger and I love this tea

Posted by 5416343617376553675 on Nov 22, 2014

It's so easy to have your fav ginger/lemon tea with this. I drink it every day along with some other great teas, and like i mentioned in another comment - there's almost no more place for coffee in my life now due to some great teas like this one! Hey, I'm gonna go make myself a cup right now.... Mmm

Very good tea!

Posted by squzza on Jun 18, 2013

I'll definitely order this tea again.

More, please...

Posted by 5673439976835966530 on Apr 22, 2016

Excellent flavor - I add one of these bags to one of regular black tea to give it a zing which is not bitter. I don't sweeten my tea - ever - so if you use a little sweetener, it would be like liquid dessert!

Great flavor

Posted by Reviewer1530430 on Jun 27, 2013

This has a pretty good flavor on its own. I sometime steep a couple ginger slices to throw in with some lemon and honey.

loved the tea!

Posted by 5211427604107712881 on Oct 19, 2014

Will buy again.

Great for winter

Posted by 5018655888278919073 on Oct 06, 2014

In this tea you can taste the spiciness of Ginger, I love it. This is the tea that I drink when I feel I'm getting down with cold.