One of the best

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Jan 17, 2014

All teas from this label are very good. Taste and smell makes want to drink it more and more. Smell of the real peach. No chemical one. Very tender. Recommend to try it for every tea lover in the world! If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

My friend loved it

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 01, 2013

Bought this as a gift for a friend who loved the taste. Not sure what's in the peach flavor it contains, however my friend does not have food allergies.

Yum Yum!

Posted by Reviewer2677500 on Mar 28, 2011

Love this tea! Not overpoweringly peachy, just a pleasant fruity twist. If it didn't have caffeine would drink all day long. But great for breakfast if like me you can't handle caffeine after noon.

Love it

Posted by Aye123 on Jun 25, 2014

delicate peach flavor + tasty and not to heavy oolong tea = perfect combination.

Great tea

Posted by Reviewer1086411 on Nov 22, 2013

not all teas of STASH brand are nice, but this one is a pleasant exception, love it!

Ok but will not repurchase

Posted by 5682339247762275165 on Nov 30, 2013

Their other one Peach Black Tea, is sweeter and tastes better, in my opinion. This is a bit dull.

Fresh

Posted by SpeakOut on Jan 28, 2016

I like it. Nice fresh tea with pleasant peach smell.

Lovely tea

Posted by 5145154952645331729 on Apr 25, 2014

I normaly dont like sweat taes so much. But this tea is really god. And strangely my teeath feels cleaner after a cup or two. The smell is great and the price not so bad either. Will soon buy it again.

love it!

Posted by 4696333257325187151 on Mar 05, 2016

The aroma is absolutely dreamy!

love this tea

Posted by Latti321 on Nov 25, 2014

Since I'm not using sugar in my drinks this tea is great - I like the taste (I would say mild) & how it smells. Nice tea for cold evenings :) Have been purchasing it here on iHerb already for a few times.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »