Not that good cherry taste

Posted by Reviewer3024026 on Apr 16, 2009

This is not very cherry tasting even when adding a little more than suggested. I am a little disapponited as i have other diet drinks with good flavors wish this was one of them as i love cherry flavor.

yum

Posted by Reviewer1322740 on Oct 15, 2009

This one is the best so far!

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1177256 on Feb 28, 2012

These stevia crystals are delicious! I've recently been trying to cut out splenda and other artificial sweeteners from my diet, and am really happy to have found this stevia line. I add these crystals to smoothies, oatmeal, water, tea and even sometimes over foods like squash!

So good!

Posted by Redseishi on Sep 27, 2012

I usually dont like artificial cherry taste, but ordered this after tasting a sample. These drinkmixes taste refreshing and delicious!

Great taste

Posted by CurbAnxiety on Oct 09, 2014

I just love the fresh taste of this drink mix! The cherry flavor is crisp and fresh, just like it should be.

Hong Kong

Posted by Reviewer2322566 on Feb 08, 2010

OK strong after taste

Should be called Xylita

Posted by Reviewer1812067 on Apr 11, 2014

Why is this called Stevita when the first ingredient is xylitol? This tastes great, so I'd been drinking it a lot. I wondered what was upsetting my stomach. My stomach wants to get rid of xylitol as quickly as possible. I sure wish I had read the ingredients before I bought four jars. I guess I can keep it on hand in case I ever need a laxative....