YUM YUM YUM!!!

Posted by Reviewer3355801 on Oct 19, 2009

This stuff is great! I use it in my coffee and milk along with a drop of peppermint and....WOW... I have a delicious coffee drink that tastes just like those $4 drinks I used to buy in a daily basis!!

Yum

Posted by Reviewer2409487 on Sep 01, 2008

Save yourself a little money and calories by using this in your morning coffee along with a little milk. A great substitute for that latte and tastes great, plus, no artificial flavors or sweetners! yum!

Stevita Delight Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer3013632 on Jan 21, 2009

Great product for kids. Feel better about using this than white sugared cocoa powder or hot chocolate mix.

Great for baking!

Posted by Reviewer2289416 on Mar 05, 2009

We haven't tried this as a hot chocolate drink yet. I have used it to make gluten & sugar free muffins for my husband. It's nice b/c the stevia in this mix is enough to sweeten the entire batch of muffins and I don't have to add any more stevia.

I admit to my addiction of chocolate!

Posted by Reviewer3343205 on May 01, 2009

My addiction to chocolate is easily satisfied by Stevita Delight, Chocolate Flavored Stevia. With adding two tablespoons of this product to a cup of hot water and several drops of Stevia extracts, this addiction is easily satisfied. My only compalaint is that this product is not sold in a larger container. Don't be afraid to experiment with extracts which are calorie free.

Perfect

Posted by charlottemsk on Feb 15, 2012

My fave chocolate drink when sweetened with stevia or erythinol.

good!!!!!

Posted by madamVi on Jun 29, 2012

Gooooood! Would buy again! and again!

I like this stuff ALOT!!!!

Posted by EagleLady1 on May 18, 2013

I really like this. I can add 1/2 tsp to a small blender with a few banana or avacodo slices with 10z of milk and hmmmmm ... Wonderful! I can enjoy creamy chocolate milke again with out added sugars for a low calorie and low glycemic index snack.

Excellent for ice coffee

Posted by Reviewer2697425 on May 21, 2013

Use this for a low calorie ice coffee:) Just blent with some hot coffee, add some low-fat milk and ice cubes. Yummy!

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer3162171 on Dec 12, 2013

This actually tastes yummy! And a little goes a looong way!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »