Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer3162171 on Dec 12, 2013

This actually tastes yummy! And a little goes a looong way!

The stevia is sooo strong!

Posted by kariness on Nov 28, 2013

Even just a pinch of this was too much. The stevia-tasted burns trough! I still have not found a good way to use this...

not bad at all

Posted by 4705742675006735362 on Nov 12, 2013

I put 1 tsp in hot water and it tastes pretty good, but even better with coffee. Put some cinnamon so the aftertaste of stevia goes away!

Awfully sweet!!

Posted by 5184619969001949052 on Sep 28, 2013

The taste is not bad, but if you use the suggested dose (2 teaspoons) it's WAY too sweet! I use 1/2 teaspoon or even less for a cup of milk. Well, this way I get more servings per container, which is good. I'm afraid I won't ever get used to the licorice aftertaste of stevia, though.

Not to good

Posted by 4626117523689460303 on Sep 26, 2013

The chocolate taste is strong and good, but the stevia aftertaste is horrible and it will make all u use it for, to taste that. Would not buy again

Horribly sweet

Posted by Reviewer1399507 on Jun 19, 2013

I find this far too sweet, if I use 2 teaspoons in a cup I can´t drink it because it tastes horribel of the stevia and is so sweet. I use it as a sweetener by pinches just to use it up. I will not buy this again, sorry.

Excellent for ice coffee

Posted by Reviewer2697425 on May 21, 2013

Use this for a low calorie ice coffee:) Just blent with some hot coffee, add some low-fat milk and ice cubes. Yummy!

I like this stuff ALOT!!!!

Posted by EagleLady1 on May 18, 2013

I really like this. I can add 1/2 tsp to a small blender with a few banana or avacodo slices with 10z of milk and hmmmmm ... Wonderful! I can enjoy creamy chocolate milke again with out added sugars for a low calorie and low glycemic index snack.

good!!!!!

Posted by madamVi on Jun 29, 2012

Gooooood! Would buy again! and again!

Posted by Reviewer3315071 on Jun 13, 2012

It didn't taste very good to me, but I now use it in smoothies which makes it better.