YUM YUM YUM!!!

Posted by Reviewer3355801 on Oct 19, 2009

This stuff is great! I use it in my coffee and milk along with a drop of peppermint and....WOW... I have a delicious coffee drink that tastes just like those $4 drinks I used to buy in a daily basis!!

Stevia sweetness

Posted by Reviewer1603393 on May 26, 2009

Too sweet, but otherwise good taste.

I admit to my addiction of chocolate!

Posted by Reviewer3343205 on May 01, 2009

My addiction to chocolate is easily satisfied by Stevita Delight, Chocolate Flavored Stevia. With adding two tablespoons of this product to a cup of hot water and several drops of Stevia extracts, this addiction is easily satisfied. My only compalaint is that this product is not sold in a larger container. Don't be afraid to experiment with extracts which are calorie free.

Stevita Delight, chocolate flavoured

Posted by Reviewer2619277 on May 01, 2009

Whilst chocolaty in flavour, I did not like the after taste of this product. It was sweet but the after taste was bitter. If you don't mind the aftertaste I think this would be a great product but it is not for me and shall stick to other low cal chocolate drinks.

Great for baking!

Posted by Reviewer2289416 on Mar 05, 2009

We haven't tried this as a hot chocolate drink yet. I have used it to make gluten & sugar free muffins for my husband. It's nice b/c the stevia in this mix is enough to sweeten the entire batch of muffins and I don't have to add any more stevia.

For Chocolate lovers

Posted by Reviewer1543452 on Feb 09, 2009

Chocolate lovers rejoice! All of the flavor and no quilt!

Stevita Delight Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer3013632 on Jan 21, 2009

Great product for kids. Feel better about using this than white sugared cocoa powder or hot chocolate mix.

Chocolate Delight Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1393855 on Dec 03, 2008

Great flavor and desolved well into my coffee.

crystal

Posted by Reviewer3107132 on Oct 11, 2008

I got this mostly to try in my coffee. However I have a problem from time to time with too much caffeine and the chocolate adds some- so I have to take it easy on this but it doesn't taste bad, I mix my coffee 2 to 1 with decalf. Possibly if I cut down to 2 cups per week I could handle the extra caff w/ chocolate.Its not the products' problem.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer2409487 on Sep 01, 2008

Save yourself a little money and calories by using this in your morning coffee along with a little milk. A great substitute for that latte and tastes great, plus, no artificial flavors or sweetners! yum!