tastes good

Posted by Reviewer2177198 on Apr 28, 2015

Best price and good taste

Great chocolate stevia!

Posted by Reviewer2483880 on Oct 02, 2014

My kids love this chocolate stevia in milk. It's their favorite drink and they ask for it every day. We use less product than recommended, only 2 to 3 drops in 8 oz of milk. It still tastes distinctly of chocolate, and no bitter after taste. I have repurchased, and will continue to do so.

Tastes just like chocolate!

Posted by SarahBooBearsBabe on Aug 02, 2014

I have never tried stevia before ordering this product. I thought it would have a little fake chocolate flavour and it would be watered down a bit. But instead, as soon as I opened the lid all I could smell was delicious chocolate! It has such a strong chocolate flavour yet not too overpowering and it is very sweet. So you only need a little bit and the whole bottle will last for ages. I have it in my coffee for more of a mocha taste, also in my oats, yogurt and even on my fruit, SO YUMMY!! When ever I get chocolate cravings I take out my stevia and make a healthy snack, so much better than ordinary, sugar filled chocolate bars! I have to say I am very impressed and I will definitely be ordering this and many other flavours again! Also the packaging was very good, all sealed in its own bag and sitting on top so it wouldn't be squished by everything else :)

Great taste and value!

Posted by 5108992535252940074 on Mar 18, 2014

Having never tried stevia at all when I ordered this product, I expected a watered down taste that would suffice but not quite satisfy. However, the sweetness and flavor were both quite satisfactory. I ordered the flavored stevias specifically with the idea of using them purely to make sugar free lattes, which is exactly what I have done. I like to combine the chocolate and toffee flavors for a chocolate covered toffee bar effect!

Best liquid stevia

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Sep 17, 2013

Really like the squeeze bottle design (without the dropper) and the fluidity of the droplets is also something to marvel at. The taste is also quite awesome as it totally upgrades my normal black coffee to something distinctly more mocha-ish without adding tons of calories (none actually) Very worth your money!

Great choc flavour!

Posted by 5727284511566819863 on Jun 05, 2013

I've tried a few others but this is my fav! It's all natural and has a really smooth chocolate taste will definatley buy again! 10/10!

super

Posted by Reviewer2278892 on Feb 05, 2013

..in anything! I use it in coffee, tea and other different beverages. You only need a few drops, so this lasts for a long time

Very nice. Love stevita.

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Oct 02, 2012

The best according to my taste.

Love it!