The best

Posted by Reviewer1149157 on Nov 25, 2009

I tried Wisdom natural chocolate flavor and I would say that this one is even more tastefull. You need less drops to feel the chocolate taste in the same amount of liquid. You have to try it.

Best liquid stevia

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Sep 17, 2013

Really like the squeeze bottle design (without the dropper) and the fluidity of the droplets is also something to marvel at. The taste is also quite awesome as it totally upgrades my normal black coffee to something distinctly more mocha-ish without adding tons of calories (none actually) Very worth your money!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1338111 on Aug 06, 2010

I love Stevia as a sweetener, and this is particularly great in cocoa smoothies and the chocolate flavored Yogi tea! Very happy!

Tastes just like chocolate!

Posted by SarahBooBearsBabe on Aug 02, 2014

I have never tried stevia before ordering this product. I thought it would have a little fake chocolate flavour and it would be watered down a bit. But instead, as soon as I opened the lid all I could smell was delicious chocolate! It has such a strong chocolate flavour yet not too overpowering and it is very sweet. So you only need a little bit and the whole bottle will last for ages. I have it in my coffee for more of a mocha taste, also in my oats, yogurt and even on my fruit, SO YUMMY!! When ever I get chocolate cravings I take out my stevia and make a healthy snack, so much better than ordinary, sugar filled chocolate bars! I have to say I am very impressed and I will definitely be ordering this and many other flavours again! Also the packaging was very good, all sealed in its own bag and sitting on top so it wouldn't be squished by everything else :)

great taste and smell

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Dec 29, 2008

See also vanilla

Great chocolate stevia!

Posted by Reviewer2483880 on Oct 02, 2014

My kids love this chocolate stevia in milk. It's their favorite drink and they ask for it every day. We use less product than recommended, only 2 to 3 drops in 8 oz of milk. It still tastes distinctly of chocolate, and no bitter after taste. I have repurchased, and will continue to do so.

tastes good

Posted by Reviewer2177198 on Apr 28, 2015

Best price and good taste

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Apr 24, 2011

I don't usually prefer stevia as a sweetener in chocolate but I'm surprised to find that this product actually works well in combining the two. Thumbs up!

great taste

Posted by Reviewer2492424 on Jun 03, 2011

just a wee bit weak on the chocolate

great