July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Stevita, Flavors, Naturally Flavored Liquid Stevia, Strawberry, 1.35 fl oz (40 ml)

Mmm.

Posted by Reviewer3029700 on Aug 12, 2011

I love strawberry in my water. It makes for a great sweetened water with no extra calories or sugar.

good flavour

Posted by Reviewer1316223 on Jul 29, 2010

the flavour is very close to natural strawberries

Strawberry Stevia

Posted by Reviewer3339239 on Mar 04, 2009

This is a nice product for the price. I didn't think it really tasted like strawberry though. It could just be me as my daughter likes it.

A bit funny strange taste

Posted by Tingeling on Apr 13, 2013

Good. Will I buy again: I dont know

Good.

Posted by 4812198796122043908 on Nov 12, 2013

Happy to report that this is a good product. I have only used it in yogurt so far. I also got the peach flavor which I liked a bit more. Tastes just like store-bought strawberry yogurt (when added to home made plain yogurt - so while it doesn't taste like fresh strawberries, I didn't expect it too seeing how it is NOT fresh strawberries. But for what it is, I was happy. I have also been using several flavors of Wisdom Naturals SweetLeaf drops. I find that each flavor varies in how I like it, so I tend to 'rate' them by flavor, rather than the brand as a whole (really didn't like the chocolate raspberry, but LOVE the english toffee), so I will treat this brand the same. It is nice to note that this brand is a fair bit cheaper though!