10% Off Orders Over $40!

Stevita, Simply Stevia, .7 oz (20 g)

This stevia is the best!

Posted by Reviewer1833508 on Nov 18, 2009

I did my homework first in finding the best stevia. Not all stevia is the same. Some put other things in with it. But Simply Stevia is great. I was able after many years to stop using sugar in my coffee. I think this is the best out there so far. I haven't tried the green stevia yet. That one is the most organic.

he best of the best

Posted by Reviewer1037952 on Jul 29, 2011

best sub sweetener I have ever used

good stevia

Posted by Reviewer1643645 on Aug 24, 2010

this has a bit more of an aftertaste than other white stevia powders but is much better quality. i called the company and they use stevia from south america as opposed to china, where most other stevias come from . it's less processed too.

The Best Sweetener!

Posted by Reviewer2818541 on Mar 03, 2012

I am so amazed at this little jar of sweetener. I used 1/4 tsp. in a recipe that called for 1 1/2 cups of sugar and it was absolutely perfect. So don't be fooled by the little jar. It only takes a little to sweeten and I am really glad to stop using sugar.

Meets my expectations!

Posted by Reviewer2539445 on Feb 16, 2009

I have been looking for a good Stevia. Several years ago someone gave me a packet to try. Recently I've been trying some different brands and yours is the one that meets my expectations. I will definetly order more when I need more.