Extremely sweet and kind of bitter

Posted by 5502074956781429298 on Oct 27, 2013

Great price and good sweetener, that is very VERY Sweet. Will last me a long time, have to figure out how to use it properly thou.

Sour and artificial

Posted by 5509953053814270823 on Nov 18, 2013

This is not a good quality stevia, it tastes very sour and artificial in taste... and I have tried a lot of stevia! This ruined my teas, and I would rather drink them without... Disapointing...

Did not like the taste

Posted by Reviewer2765225 on Aug 23, 2012

This stevia does not taste very good, Its taste a bit bitter.

nice

Posted by josealarcone on Oct 17, 2012

very nice

Great stuff!

Posted by 5326360745502776455 on Jan 23, 2013

I am delighted to have found this. I even sprinkle a little tad over my salad as i am trying to stay away form too much honey in my (home-made always!) salad dressings. Delecious!

Good quality stevia.

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Jul 21, 2013

Good tasting stevia with no additives and a great price.

Pure and lasts ages!

Posted by 5458354729295367836 on Jan 03, 2014

A few years ago I was excited to see tubs of "stevia" in the Supermarket, so I immediately bought one, only to return it to the shop when I found out that, contrary to what the product's name indicated, the product was largely something else and potentially undesirable. After some research I ended up on iHerb, and purchased several jars of Stevita's Simply-Stevia and some stevia tablets from another brand, both of which I liked. The only - tiny! - issues were that the powder would blow away quite easily from the spoon, and the tablets would sometimes leave a little bit of residue in the last sip. Nothing worth moaning about though!!! What made me prefer the powder in the end, is that it takes only a tiny bit to sweeten my drinks enough (I use half a wooden stirring stick, which I keep inside the jar), so it lasts for ages, yet the jar is small enough to carry in my handbag. Of course this goes hand in hand with the fact that this product is free from fillers, and it also makes it more economical. The second lot I ordered was even better still, in that the powder is now just a little bit courser (like a very fine salt), which means it is not blowing away anymore. So now this product is absolutely 100% perfect for me! I found the flavour fine, and it did not take very long at all to get used to it. It is not totally identical to sugar, but close enough, and certainly close enough when you consider how bad sugar is!! It definitely tastes much better to me than all the chemical stuff that is out there!

stevita, sinple stevita

Posted by Reviewer2410335 on Mar 01, 2014

taste very good. difficult to open the lid. maybe the bottle that I receive was a very old one. it was impossible to read the date at the botton.

Good basic stevia

Posted by 5740356004156854382 on Feb 17, 2014

I like this.

Good1

Posted by Fantasy on Oct 05, 2013

Nice stevia, but rememeber to use a little amount and taste as you sweeten so it doesnt give you a bitter aftertaste,

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »