Buen producto

Posted by Reviewer1856966 on Feb 22, 2011

No me convence del todo su sabor pero me gusta porque tiene menos regusto a regaliz que otras marcas.

Convenient!

Posted by Reviewer1107245 on Jul 20, 2011

It's a lot easier to use than the powder form. Doesn't have an after taste either. Refridgeration is a problem sometimes.

Stevita Stevia

Posted by Reviewer3062768 on Sep 07, 2010

Cheap and convenenient, flavour is fine, does the job nicely and even with shipping to the UK (which was also quick enough by air mail and hassle free) great value for money. Good job all round;)

good product

Posted by Reviewer2989465 on Sep 08, 2010

good product....only than a bottle of my order of 10, its open and the others its wet, look this... thanks

Bitter

Posted by 4893758600248203887 on Aug 05, 2012

I think the stevia tastes too bitter, didn't like it.

Okay

Posted by 94Tina on Jan 02, 2013

Not as sweet as KAL stevia extract that I'm used too, and the taste isn't as good either, but it's okay for the price.

Not (in) my cup of tea

Posted by Winterfair on Nov 22, 2012

I love using stevia as a sweetener and I really like NuNaturals stevia powder. I thought I'd try some liquid stevia, but I don't think this is the one. To me this has too much of a bitter after taste. Next time, if I want liquid stevia, I'll try the NuNaturals brand.

No es para mí.

Posted by Reviewer3036574 on Dec 03, 2012

No acabo de cogerle el punto a la Stevia. Deja un regusto muy raro. No me gusta, no la volveré a comprar. No tengo claro si es un problema del producto en concreto o de que a ´mi no me gusta el sabor de la Stevia.

sweet but not sweet 'nuf

Posted by Reviewer1834001 on Feb 16, 2012

Disappointed by the concentration, 2 drops Gaia equals 6 drops of Stevita....price was less but still not worth changing.

have tasted better ones

Posted by Reviewer1733144 on May 06, 2012

Cheap and ok but next time i'll invest to something more organic and higher quality.