Excellant sweetener *****

Posted by Reviewer1532317 on Oct 27, 2008

I use this product in my hot drinks and it is a perfect substitute for sugar/honey, I have also used it as a sweetener in curries etc. No calories non- glycemic. And thank you Iherb for such quick shipping

Northwestern NC

Posted by Reviewer1645012 on Dec 22, 2008

Being Type I Diabetic since age 15 months of age, I have been through all sorts of sugar "substitutes" and lots of different Stevia products from powders, to Glycerin embodied stevia, to this Stevita brand. I have not found an easier to use, or better tasting stevia product yet and have used Stevita for several years now. I am glad Iherb carries it at a competitive price.

Great sugar alternative

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

low glycemic index and a few drops go a long way.

good

Posted by samps6 on May 05, 2013

really sweet!! but not too sweet when mix with tea or coffee.. good value for money!

Very Good

Posted by 5742638742876960853 on Jun 28, 2013

Very good product, nice taste, great quality in liquid form that easily dissolves in beverages.

I have a sweet tooth!

Posted by Reviewer2139294 on Sep 28, 2013

This lets me enjoy sweetness without guilt. I use it in hot or cold beverages, my morning oatmeal, and fruit smoothies. Best of all - no artificial aftertaste. I have been using this brand for five years and will continue to do so.

good stevia

Posted by Fantasy on Nov 11, 2013

yummy and sweet

Good value

Posted by 4852821799296202288 on Feb 02, 2014

I used the smaller bottle before and I liked it. Than I found this one which is more liquid for less money. It is good for a family where need to use more of it. I even use it in my baking so it's good to have in larger amount.

Daily use of this product!

Posted by 4671745251331939535 on May 20, 2016

We have cut out all refined sugars and we have been using stevia and honey as our "Go-to" sweeteners. This is one of the best!

Best product in the market!

Posted by 5551927111050140858 on May 23, 2016

I have used this particular brand of stevia for quite some time and still consider it to be superior. However, the new shape and tip makes it difficult to control the flow.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »