great product

Posted by Reviewer2414022 on Nov 30, 2011

have been using this product since I knew about it. will use nothing else as sweetener for anything.

Hooray for Stevia !!

Posted by Reviewer1523255 on Feb 02, 2012

This is my second liquid Stevia product after being very disappointed in my first. I learned that my first one like many others on the market had a filler in it, in this case vegetable glycerine. This Stevita one however only has grapefruit seed extract, which I believe to be healthy even for its own reasons. I like this product and would recommend it to anyone who wants a "real" healthy alternative to sugar.

Simple sweetner

Posted by Reviewer1250704 on Feb 17, 2012

Simply delicious

I like.

Posted by Reviewer3217218 on Mar 31, 2012

I like this product would use again.!

great product with advantage of controlling level of sweetness

Posted by Reviewer2807177 on Mar 21, 2011

This is the 2nd time i've ordered this product, and i like the slim plastic bottle (handy for travelling) and a real advantage is that you can control the level of sweetness i.e. by counting the number of drops in you tea/coffee etc (where as i find stevia tablets too sweet for me in tea but perfect for (more bitter) coffee. As usual iherb's service was fast and relliable (delivery to the UK within about a week). I also like the fact its alcohol-free and is preserved with Citrus seed extract and the taste is fine also.

Stevia is fantastic

Posted by Reviewer3048139 on Mar 23, 2011

Fantastic sugar substitute

Stevia liquid extract

Posted by Reviewer3363735 on Mar 31, 2009

I like this product, it enables me to put a drop of sweetener on tart fruit & make it instantly more palatable.

Stevia EXtract

Posted by Reviewer3339239 on Mar 04, 2009

For the price, this is a good Stevia brand. It's not bitter and leaves hint of sweetness to everything. Good product.

After taste is better than some

Posted by Reviewer2255839 on Jan 06, 2014

I used to use KAL and liked it the better than all of them but it was discontinued. This comes in a good second for me so far. It is not very strong...takes about 10 drops to sweeten my decaf.

Works in hot drinks

Posted by Reviewer1586534 on Feb 07, 2015

This will sweeten coffee and tea, not so good for cold stuff.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »