Stevita, Stevia Spoonable, 16 oz (454 g)

Reviews 1-star

not so great

Posted by Reviewer1309237 From Virginia on Apr 10, 2009

I kept reading that this one has not bitter aftertaste. Well... IT DOES. I am very disspaointed. The 'Truvia' (available at regular grovery stores) wins HANDS DOWN over this product.

I was so hopeful

Posted by ThinkingforMyself From Canada on Dec 07, 2011

I've tried stevia in the past and it always leaves a nasty aftertaste. I was hoping this would be the exception, but sadly, it's not.

Not tasty

Posted by Reviewer1365065 From Russian Federation on Jun 10, 2012

Maybe it's good for somebody, but not to drink coffee at all, ether to drink with stevia. After using you have some awful taste in mouth and it keeps a long time

94% erythritol and only 6% stevia

Posted by 4766165812707409630 on Sep 06, 2013

I have discovered that erythritol, the filler used in this product, was reeking havoc in my small intestine. I wasn't digesting food properly. Also, I developed a mystery pain in my right foot for no apparent reason. After I discontinued using erythritol my digestion is improving and the pain in my foot is subsiding. FYI, these illnesses appeared gradually over time as I had been using sugar substitute products containing erythritol for about two years.