good price

Posted by Reviewer3322283 on Apr 16, 2012

I am very happy with this Stevia. This is the identical product that I purchased at my doctor's office but at much lower price. I use stevia for everything in substitute of sugar. I will order more later on. Thank you.

Very happy!

Posted by SazfromIreland on Mar 22, 2012

A great addition to my suite of healthy sugars. I use in combination with xylitol.

bad aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer2135615 on Mar 13, 2012

bad aftertaste

Sweet, no after taste!

Posted by Reviewer2326168 on Mar 09, 2012

We LOVE this Stevia! I've tried MANY brands, but this is hands-down the best out there. I have not touched sugar for more than 8 months now, thanks to this wonderful find. I use it in everything from beverages to baking.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3020319 on Mar 06, 2012

I've been using Stevita for over a year. I tried several other brands and none were as good in terms of taste and texture. The price is also better than any others I've bought. I am a loyal fan!

from Italy

Posted by Reviewer3232074 on Jan 13, 2012

Good product. Arrived directly at home with postman without tax

sweetener

Posted by Reviewer1235239 on Dec 07, 2011

it1s a good thing

I was so hopeful

Posted by ThinkingforMyself on Dec 07, 2011

I've tried stevia in the past and it always leaves a nasty aftertaste. I was hoping this would be the exception, but sadly, it's not.

I love your stevia spoonable product..

Posted by Reviewer2266826 on Nov 17, 2011

I am, or was, a table sugar freak..it wasnt until I had a stent placed in one of my coronary arteries that I got a wake up call...since then I am totally changing my eating habits and am on a mission to find all the best healthy foods I can find..eg omega 3 from calamari, or krill, CoQ-10 from the fermentation process as well as Resveratrol, etc..nothing but the best processed by the best..have recently ordered a fungal (mushroom) product of a proprietary blend of the most effective asian mushrooms again by the fermentation method which produces the purest conc form of what ever the product that is being ordered..I have become quite knowledgeable from all the research I have done on the internet and will not order until I am satisfied that it is the best that is offered..yours being one of them...

Stevita is sweet

Posted by Reviewer2702867 on Jul 18, 2011

Stevita is sweet and I don't think it is much "aftertaste".