Stevita Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2520295 on Dec 10, 2008

I really enjoy this brand of Stevia, and I'm glad IHerb.com now offers it. It has the best taste I've experienced so far ( but the Stevita Stevia liquid has a licorice-type aftertaste), and it does not have the (so-called unnecessary) FOS that some brands have. Also, I have discovered that I do not need to use as much as the more popular brands to achieve sweetness. It is a safe and wonderful alternative for those who must or choose to avoid sugar.

Spoonable Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1372586 on Jan 06, 2009

Excellant product.

Mr.

Posted by Reviewer3285937 on Oct 25, 2008

Excellent product at a very reasonable price

from Italy

Posted by Reviewer3232074 on Jan 13, 2012

Good product. Arrived directly at home with postman without tax

great product

Posted by Reviewer3020319 on Mar 06, 2012

I've been using Stevita for over a year. I tried several other brands and none were as good in terms of taste and texture. The price is also better than any others I've bought. I am a loyal fan!

Sweet, no after taste!

Posted by Reviewer2326168 on Mar 09, 2012

We LOVE this Stevia! I've tried MANY brands, but this is hands-down the best out there. I have not touched sugar for more than 8 months now, thanks to this wonderful find. I use it in everything from beverages to baking.

I love your stevia spoonable product..

Posted by Reviewer2266826 on Nov 17, 2011

I am, or was, a table sugar freak..it wasnt until I had a stent placed in one of my coronary arteries that I got a wake up call...since then I am totally changing my eating habits and am on a mission to find all the best healthy foods I can find..eg omega 3 from calamari, or krill, CoQ-10 from the fermentation process as well as Resveratrol, etc..nothing but the best processed by the best..have recently ordered a fungal (mushroom) product of a proprietary blend of the most effective asian mushrooms again by the fermentation method which produces the purest conc form of what ever the product that is being ordered..I have become quite knowledgeable from all the research I have done on the internet and will not order until I am satisfied that it is the best that is offered..yours being one of them...

Very happy!

Posted by SazfromIreland on Mar 22, 2012

A great addition to my suite of healthy sugars. I use in combination with xylitol.

good price

Posted by Reviewer3322283 on Apr 16, 2012

I am very happy with this Stevia. This is the identical product that I purchased at my doctor's office but at much lower price. I use stevia for everything in substitute of sugar. I will order more later on. Thank you.

it is great i love it

Posted by Reviewer2455479 on Jul 01, 2010

could 'nt live with out it