Try it!

Posted by Reviewer2495829 on Mar 12, 2009

I LOVE this stuff! Tastes great! Every drink mix you find in the store either has aspertame (nutrasweet) or sucralose (splenda). Stay away from that poison! I carry this in my purse and put it in my water when I eat out. It stays clear, so no one knows. Much better than drinking soda.

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2197217 on Sep 30, 2010

Delicious!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1367338 on Feb 15, 2011

Good flavor

Cherry Stevita Crystals taste great!

Posted by Reviewer1969453 on Feb 19, 2012

I ordered Stevita Cherry Crystals so I could have something different to drink and I'm hooked! The cherry taste is wonderful and Stevia is the only sweetener I will use!

Tasty stevita crystals!

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Jul 13, 2012

I like them all! Little strong so I like to double the amound of water!

Convenient

Posted by DeanaS on Aug 15, 2012

This is convenient to use since it's pre-measured. I keep it at work and usually have some in the afternoon. The taste is great. Try freezing it for a popscicle!

Wonderful Flavor

Posted by AnneWells on Aug 17, 2012

My kids (all four) love this "water bottle" addition. I have trouble keeping enough for them all!

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer2917570 on Nov 09, 2012

These do taste great, and mix well. If you like the taste of Stevia you will love these. I can't wait to try the other flavors!

These are delicious

Posted by Reviewer3314925 on Jan 02, 2011

I put these in my sports bottle and even thought it is larger than 16.9 oz the flavored water is still very tasty.

Stevita Cherry flavored crystals

Posted by Reviewer3004923 on Jun 11, 2010

Very innovative product. Nice to add to sparkling mineral water for a healthy substitute to soda. Slight chemical tang to the cherry flavour so a little goes a long way.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »