thats great product

Posted by 5136650948073695772 on Apr 27, 2016

I recommend it it made my skin clear .

It works well.

Posted by Karepula on Jan 20, 2016

I have dry combination skin with occasional break outs. I use this pads as a tonic on the clean skin, right after washing and before the rest of my skin care routine, mostly wiping areas with pimples. It helps to heal the break out faster and without leaving scar or spot. Thou, people with my complexion need to be careful and not to overuse it, as it can really dry out the skin, once or twice a week works good for me. One star less only because I received a jar with 55 pads in, not 70 as it says in the title. ;(

Did not do much for me

Posted by 4924136334237632860 on Dec 17, 2015

First and foremost I want to state a warning, if you use any product on your face with lactic acid, DO NOT APPLY OR USE THIS PRODUCT TOO. It will cause a chemical reaction and burn your face, as such it has done to me. My skin is burnt now and itll take some days to heal but it is painful. The product itself did not do much for me beside dry my skin. It seemed to make my skin more vulnerable thought, I'd get wounds more easily and bleed more(I.e popping a zit would cause a lot of bleeding, more than normal). So I've stopped using it.

장단점

Posted by 5402697005366554533 on Apr 01, 2015

장점 1.각질제거가 되는거같음(각질 부스스한사람) 2.생각보다 자극적이지 않음-닦고나면 시원~~함 단점 1.생각보다 자극적이지 않지만 자극은 되는거같음 2.블랙헤드가 사라지는 마법같은일은 없음

Great

Posted by 5229081617929970503 on Jan 03, 2015

Good product !

huge disappointment

Posted by 5463485066915757727 on Jan 03, 2015

i was so excited to buy this product because off all the praise reviews but it does nothing for my pimples i rated it with 2 stars only because it doesn't dry out my sensitive skin but other than that it is a huge disappointment it doesn't help with pimples at all

Ni frío ni calor

Posted by Reviewer1053675 on Nov 20, 2014

Los he usado poco pero no parecen que sean muy efectivos. Yo los quería para los granitos que salen en la barbilla por los cambios hormonales.

acne control with vitamins

Posted by 5751889441375999970 on Oct 24, 2014

Did not cause dryness. But compare than the red one,this did not clean up so well.

Drying without exfoliating

Posted by 4748131759542743641 on Aug 09, 2014

I didn't realize that this one was not at the right ph for exfoliation as the one in the red box, and it is just as drying as the red box one too.

must have item for the CLEAR skin!

Posted by 5709427383785011082 on Aug 06, 2014

i use it after cleansing my makeup everyday! it's so simple to use it, and i think it's the best point!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »