Stuart Consumer Product Labs, Inc, RestorHCG, Professional, 1.69 fl oz (50 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Works Wonders

Posted by Reviewer3253707 on May 23, 2011

I have found this hcg diet to work amazingly well. I personally feel like you still do need to have the willpower to refrain from eating the foods you love for the 30 days or so, but what a reward you will receive in return. I can't say that I felt hungry or food deprived, just the thought of some favorite "indulgences" would have been nice every once in a while. I documented every day on this diet, staring on February 3rd of this year. I am a woman in my forties with three kids having a tough go of it to get down to more of my ideal weight, never mind the whole stomach issues from multiple births. I'm 5'8" and started this diet weighing 148 pounds. I kept record of my weight every morning, and also how much water I was drinking. I tried to have a minimum of eight 12 oz. glasses of water throughout the day. I had 27 days worth of doing the drops. During that time I had two different occasions where my weight loss seemed to plateau, so I had an apple day on both of those occasions which did the trick. I did feel ever so slightly spacey while on the diet as another reviewer noted, and after about the 15th day or so I also experienced a dry mouth thing, but both went away once I stopped the diet. After 30 days, I was 131 pounds, so my total loss was 17 pounds. Since being off the diet, I make a point of it to weigh myself every morning and do find that if I had a heavier meal for dinner the night before I might gain a pound or two, but then just readjust what I eat the following day and can easily get back to where I was. It's now mid May, and I am holding right around 133 pounds. I still have a bit of a belly pooch, so I might start the diet again, but be heavier on the amount of the lean protein and fruits and veggies. I'm not really interested in losing any more weight, but this diet really does seem to target the stored fat, and I've still got some of that in my mid section. I would highly recommend this diet as it has worked wonders for me.

RestorHCG working well

Posted by Reviewer1860614 on Mar 31, 2011

Week two and half way to my goal for this series of the diet, I feel great seems to be working well and I will definately do a second series of the diet with this product 20lbs if 26 days, will keep you posted on final results.

RestorHCG

Posted by Reviewer1174671 on Aug 12, 2011

I love the product, however, don't order it late in the afternoon on a Thursday, pay the extra $13.00 for overnight or expedited shipping and expect it on the next day (Friday). You won't get it until the evening of the following Monday. Their shipper doesn't ship on the weekend, and their cutoff period for ordering for the next day shipping is at 1:00pm but you don't see that cuz its in microfont print somewhere on the ordering page. I love RestorHCG, I have been on it 35 days, and I have lost 35 lbs.

2nd bottle

Posted by Reviewer3202543 on Mar 13, 2012

I purchased this 2nd bottle and found that it did not work anything like the first, I was always hungry which was different from the first, and had a difficult time sticking to my diet regime. I would like to order your product once again but am very wary that this will be the same outcome as the last. Is there any reason why the 2nd bottle should be so ineffective.

RestorHCG Drops

Posted by Reviewer1986408 on Feb 06, 2012

Great item great price. I lost 37 pounds in 41 days.