Sublingual, B Total, Liquid Energy, Delicious Fruit Flavor, Two Bottles 1 fl oz (30 ml) Each (Discontinued Item)

Quick Energy

Posted by Reviewer1920385 on Mar 30, 2009

Quick Energy and it helps balance the nervous system.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1710594 on Aug 09, 2009

This is great for a little pick me up without the crash. It does work, but I'm not a big fan of the flavor. However, it still tastes better than those five hour energy drinks :)

migraine sufferer

Posted by Reviewer1872995 on Nov 20, 2008

Have been using Sublingual B Total for many years to surpress migraine headaches and it has worked very well for me. Headaches all but eliminated. Thoughs that do come on are very mild in comparison.

I guess its ok..

Posted by Reviewer2490723 on Dec 07, 2008

I started with a half of a dropper have tried a full dropper now I am up to 2 droppers, I really dont feel anything if it is helping. I think I will go back to my 5 hour energy, NOW THOSE work!!

Love the dual package

Posted by Reviewer1741514 on Oct 17, 2007

I keep a bottle in my purse and use when I am feeling tired. Often, I anticipate what my day holds, and I just take it before tiredness sets in. It gives a sustained level of energy with out the jitters. Can't do without it!