July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Sublingual, B Total, Liquid Energy, Delicious Fruit Flavor, Two Bottles 1 fl oz (30 ml) Each (Discontinued Item)

Really good

Posted by Reviewer1928556 on Jan 19, 2010

I take this just before I go to the gym and it really gives me the energy to do my exercises. I'm glad I bought 2 package. There are 2 to a box.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2514855 on Oct 23, 2010

Great taste....I felt like I had more energy during the day!

So much more energy

Posted by Reviewer3086429 on Oct 29, 2010

The Sublingual BTotal liquid B vitamins has given me a new lease on life. I have so much more energy and it has also improved my mood. I hope you folks keep this in stock. It is an amazing product.

A good lift

Posted by Reviewer1521906 on Nov 09, 2010

This is a very good product. It does give one a bit of a lift. B12 is a very important vitamin and among other things protects against some pretty terrifying brain diseases.

Easy to take

Posted by Reviewer2089891 on Feb 12, 2011

I take this everyday after breakfast. It tastes fine and anytime I can skip taking something in pill form that doesn't taste awful, it's all good. As one review pointed out, it doesn't have thiamine. So I purchased the powdered thiamine from life extension and just mix it in some juice. Then I get all my B's.