Sun & Earth, Laundry Detergent, Light Citrus Scent, 2x Concentrated, 100 fl oz (2.96 l)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Smells wonderful and works great

Posted by Reviewer1737216 on May 18, 2011

I usually don't write reviews, but this laundry detergent is wonderful. It not only cleans well, it makes my clothes smell so good. It's the best!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3068735 on Oct 11, 2011

It has a nice citrus smell and definitely does it's job. It's very difficult to detect a difference between this laundry detergent and more commercial brands.

Love , love ,love it !!!!

Posted by 5747596189400755544 on Oct 05, 2013

I absolutely love this ! It arrived just 3 days after making my order and I live in the uk so very pleased with service and delivery . I have done 3 loads of laundry with this product and I absolutely love the smell and the cleanliness of my clothes . The whites are white and my coloured clothes are bright . You only need half a cap full for a full load , it doesn't seem like a lot but it really is all you need . will recommend to friends and family and will definitely continue to use and order from here . My only gripe is when it arrived the lid had not been screwed on properly so lost some of the product but not too much . just wish we could buy it in the uk as need a natural laundry product to help ease my sensitive skin and do my bit for the environment Thank you iherb !! will reorder soon !!

BIG bottle!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Nov 10, 2013

Certainly good value. I have only used it couple of times. Pouring is hit or miss, but at least the cap is useful as a measure. Based on the laundry I've done so far, it washes well (in cold water).

Still loving this detergent

Posted by 4858857738135658836 on Jul 09, 2014

I love that this laundry detergent still is as concentrated as ever even as the cost of living/household expenses is going up.Cleans well and last 2x as long like it says on the bottle and 4x for HE..No cutting corners here.What's not to love?

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »