Item returned!

Posted by 5365511416144294141 on Oct 16, 2013

The item didn't arrive on time so we were gone, and by the time we came back it was returned to the sender.

Love it

Posted by 5368160031783700674 on Oct 09, 2013

Best Vegan protein on the moment, tastes lovely.

My Favorite Vegan Protein!

Posted by Tannerw on Sep 07, 2013

I love this Sun Warrior! It is low in sodium and has a smooth, slightly chalky texture that I love!

Protein shake

Posted by 5246167414393681846 on Sep 02, 2013

First time tried vegan protein & surprisingly nice flavour!! Just have w water & tastes good!!

Good Product

Posted by energetyx on Aug 23, 2013

I've tried a number of alternatives to whey protein powders, and this is definitely one of the best. It mixes better than other rice protein powders, tastes pretty good and has an excellent nutritional profile. However, it still doesn't compare to the smoothness and versatility of whey protein and has a noticeably dry/course texture. Expensive, too.

Awful

Posted by 5441852124825072971 on Aug 11, 2013

Terrible. I tried this once and it's so chalky, I couldn't finish the 1 shake that I made. I have heard that this can be better in oats so I will give that a try.

so good....

Posted by Reviewer3270741 on Aug 07, 2013

so good....

Good Product.

Posted by 4711525729512943669 on Aug 06, 2013

Tks, it is a good product.

Sun Warrior Protein Review

Posted by 4909781747216868702 on Jul 23, 2013

I have been using Sun Warrior Raw Protein for almost a month and I have to say, I am extremely happy with the product. I have it every morning mixed with soy milk, chia seeds, wheat germ and a banana and I just love it. I will continue to buy this product on a regular basis. Thank you for your quick delivery too. It arrived in Australia within a few days. KJ

Sun Warrior - Protein Raw Vegan - Chocolate

Posted by 4830705641812208879 on Jul 16, 2013

Chocolate is my favourite of the SunWarrior protein powders. It's very smooth and adds very little flavour to what you put it with (unlike the vanilla version). This ticks all the right boxes for me and I highly recommend it.