Sun Warrior Protein Mix is Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1595311 on Jun 14, 2010

Your website has everything I need. I received the order in a day. How great is that.

Awesome greens.

Posted by Reviewer1794033 on Jul 07, 2010

Love these greens! I use about 1-2TB a day of these in various concoctions, and they are great. My only wish is they didn't include stevia in them...but I can live with it because they are amazing!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1719909 on Jul 07, 2010

Met the maker at Raw Foods. Nice people and decided to try it. It is good, but I want to keep experimenting with others too. Will probably buy more in the future.

perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1802393 on Mar 07, 2011

Best product i used!

yummy

Posted by Reviewer2176544 on Apr 14, 2011

very sustaining, tasty, feels good!

Absolutely the best!

Posted by Reviewer2806115 on Apr 21, 2011

I have tried a lot of vegetable and animal protein powders. Sun Warrior Chocolate is my favorite. Mixes very well. Tastes great. And extremely well formulated for optimum nutrition, without fillers or bad ingredients.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2290650 on May 02, 2011

I use this product as source of protein when I am not having a large meal and need the benefit of solid nutrition in my system. It is dense and requires thorough mixing. I enjoy the taste and look forward to drinking it. I have mixed the powder in filtered water and have also used almond milk.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2517781 on Jan 08, 2012

Absolutely excellent product, very tasty, just love it. Shake well, though, as it is very powdery and you need to get it mixed thoroughly.

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer1560037 on Sep 05, 2011

I like the taste, but I guess it isn't like drinking a cup of cocoa:) Far better than hemp protein but I haven't tried any other rice proteins so can't compare with any of those.

great