Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1450528 on May 24, 2010

Great hypoallergenic protein. No bloating or digestive upset. Seems to help with recovery from exercise

Great Tasting Protein!

Posted by Reviewer2705217 on Jun 02, 2010

I've tried some other vegan protein powders but the Chocolate Sun Warrior protein tastes the best. IMO, it tastes better mixed into my slightly alkaline water w/unrefined salt vs distilled or purified water (which tends to be acidic due to the minerals being taken out and the reaction of the water w/ the air to form carbonic acid). If you're wanting to incorporate some green powders into your diet but don't care for the taste, try mixing it with this product. I love to mix this with the Sun Warrior Ormus Greens for a "Mint Chocolate" shake. If you still find the taste not up to your liking then I strongly suggest you try alkalizing your water and also adding some unrefined salt to it as this improved the taste a lot for me!

Sun Warrior Protein, Row Vegan Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2650493 on Jun 08, 2010

EXCELLENT Product! We all love it! This is my breakfast & evening "dessert" with fruits! S. Russell

Sun Warrior Protein Mix is Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1595311 on Jun 14, 2010

Your website has everything I need. I received the order in a day. How great is that.

Awesome greens.

Posted by Reviewer1794033 on Jul 07, 2010

Love these greens! I use about 1-2TB a day of these in various concoctions, and they are great. My only wish is they didn't include stevia in them...but I can live with it because they are amazing!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1719909 on Jul 07, 2010

Met the maker at Raw Foods. Nice people and decided to try it. It is good, but I want to keep experimenting with others too. Will probably buy more in the future.

perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1802393 on Mar 07, 2011

Best product i used!

yummy

Posted by Reviewer2176544 on Apr 14, 2011

very sustaining, tasty, feels good!

Absolutely the best!

Posted by Reviewer2806115 on Apr 21, 2011

I have tried a lot of vegetable and animal protein powders. Sun Warrior Chocolate is my favorite. Mixes very well. Tastes great. And extremely well formulated for optimum nutrition, without fillers or bad ingredients.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2290650 on May 02, 2011

I use this product as source of protein when I am not having a large meal and need the benefit of solid nutrition in my system. It is dense and requires thorough mixing. I enjoy the taste and look forward to drinking it. I have mixed the powder in filtered water and have also used almond milk.