Gold Coast Australia

Posted by Reviewer1992862 on Mar 13, 2013

Best protien drink I have ever had. Dont like the plain one Chocolate is best. Half the price that we can buy for here in Australia. We pay $78 here and Iherb is $42. Great delivery Iherb Nothing but praise for product and Iherb

The BEST vegan protein out there!

Posted by 4941794826651558410 on Aug 23, 2012

I absolutely love Sunwarrior products, and their protein is the absolute best! No tummy issues (Whey, dairy and soy all bother me). It does very well in baking, and makes for a delicious protein shake with some almond milk.

best

Posted by Reviewer2571413 on Jul 10, 2012

Best!!!protein on the market

The best!

Posted by 5362572640403611224 on Jun 25, 2012

Sunwarrior is the best protein powder I have ever used. Great ingredient base and nutritional information. Chocolate flavour is great, not artificial at all. It mixes great just with water. I like to stir it into my oats, smoothies or chia pudding.

Fantastic taste and healthy alternative to Whey Protein!

Posted by Therock on Mar 23, 2012

It’s a raw, vegan protein powder that is actually silky smooth. Goes fantastically well in all kind of smoothies and I have experience more muscle gain and fat burn using this supplement than any whey protein on the market (and I have used over 6 different whey protein brands in the past). Try this for a fantastic after workout smoothie: 1.5 scoops of the powder (I use chocolate); 4-6 oz almond milk (or handful or raw almonds crushed); 2 oz water; + 1 tbsp Maca; 1 tbsp flaxseed; 1 tbsp chia seed; 1 banana; 4 dates. Blend till smooth, yumm!

Love It

Posted by Reviewer2548740 on Mar 21, 2012

We're vegans but not really into body building but we like to run. We just tried it for fun, but it makes a very delicious beverage and overall it makes us feel good physically.

See a warrior

Posted by Reviewer1352417 on Mar 18, 2012

very good. working 100%.

OMG - SO delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2471737 on Jan 26, 2012

I have never tasted a better quality rice protein! I have tried many brands, but this is the smoothest and most delicious tasting rice protein I have found, and it mixes up perfectly in any smoothie. You are gonna love it!

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2517781 on Jan 08, 2012

Absolutely excellent product, very tasty, just love it. Shake well, though, as it is very powdery and you need to get it mixed thoroughly.

Best protein available

Posted by Reviewer2936093 on Dec 23, 2011

I've used this protein for several years. It is vegan and tastes so wonderful. It is fairly filling for a morning shake.