Protein in a bag

Posted by Reviewer3085277 on Oct 11, 2010

Not a fan of the bag although I know why Sun Warrior uses it. Protein is chalky and more difficult to mix than whey. Very good taste, however, even in water. Chocolate flavor needs more cocoa, not strong enough for my tastes. Use a hand blender or regular blender for smoothest consistency. On my regular buy list.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3276601 on Aug 10, 2010

Sun Warrior and Vega are my favorite raw protein powders!!

perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1802393 on Mar 07, 2011

Best product i used!

yummy

Posted by Reviewer2176544 on Apr 14, 2011

very sustaining, tasty, feels good!

Absolutely the best!

Posted by Reviewer2806115 on Apr 21, 2011

I have tried a lot of vegetable and animal protein powders. Sun Warrior Chocolate is my favorite. Mixes very well. Tastes great. And extremely well formulated for optimum nutrition, without fillers or bad ingredients.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2290650 on May 02, 2011

I use this product as source of protein when I am not having a large meal and need the benefit of solid nutrition in my system. It is dense and requires thorough mixing. I enjoy the taste and look forward to drinking it. I have mixed the powder in filtered water and have also used almond milk.

Exvellent love the chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1845621 on May 18, 2010

Wonderful product.

Makes great smoothies

Posted by Reviewer2349076 on May 19, 2010

Love this stuff. I make a smoothie and it tastes like a shake. If you like it extra chocolatey, add some raw cacao. Another winner from Sunwarrior.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1450528 on May 24, 2010

Great hypoallergenic protein. No bloating or digestive upset. Seems to help with recovery from exercise

Great Tasting Protein!

Posted by Reviewer2705217 on Jun 02, 2010

I've tried some other vegan protein powders but the Chocolate Sun Warrior protein tastes the best. IMO, it tastes better mixed into my slightly alkaline water w/unrefined salt vs distilled or purified water (which tends to be acidic due to the minerals being taken out and the reaction of the water w/ the air to form carbonic acid). If you're wanting to incorporate some green powders into your diet but don't care for the taste, try mixing it with this product. I love to mix this with the Sun Warrior Ormus Greens for a "Mint Chocolate" shake. If you still find the taste not up to your liking then I strongly suggest you try alkalizing your water and also adding some unrefined salt to it as this improved the taste a lot for me!