OMG - SO delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2471737 on Jan 26, 2012

I have never tasted a better quality rice protein! I have tried many brands, but this is the smoothest and most delicious tasting rice protein I have found, and it mixes up perfectly in any smoothie. You are gonna love it!

See a warrior

Posted by Reviewer1352417 on Mar 18, 2012

very good. working 100%.

Tastes great + no no ill side effects

Posted by 5076926588582877482 on Apr 19, 2015

I really like this product. I cannot have dairy and have other food intolerances but I tolerate this protein powder well, without any abdomnial discomfort. It tastes really yummy and feels like a treat. I find it fills me up and gives me sustained energy.

very good

Posted by 4895744981820403321 on Apr 26, 2015

the taste, the texture (considering that all rice protein is kind of sandy, but this one is very soft)....this protein is wonderful, i love it.

LOVE

Posted by rawskinny on Jul 10, 2013

Love this stuff. I'm a vegan, so when I'm feeling slack with eating, I just make sure I slip one of these shakes in, or put scoops into my smoothies or desserts. delicious.

Sun Warrior - Protein Raw Vegan - Chocolate

Posted by 4830705641812208879 on Jul 16, 2013

Chocolate is my favourite of the SunWarrior protein powders. It's very smooth and adds very little flavour to what you put it with (unlike the vanilla version). This ticks all the right boxes for me and I highly recommend it.

so good....

Posted by Reviewer3270741 on Aug 07, 2013

so good....

My Favorite Vegan Protein!

Posted by Tannerw on Sep 07, 2013

I love this Sun Warrior! It is low in sodium and has a smooth, slightly chalky texture that I love!

Best vegan protein on the market

Posted by alyshamareehealth on Oct 22, 2013

Great taste, easy to mix, very versatile. Love it!

A nice change from the vanilla

Posted by 4978402483815235476 on Oct 31, 2013

I've been using the vanilla for the past 6 months and thought I'd mix it up with the chocolate. Not bad at all and great with an added tablespoon of cacao powder (as is the vanilla).