Sunwarrior Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2615905 on Oct 25, 2011

Love this product works well in smoothies as a base and then throw in loads of antioxident rich berries and drink- great way to start the day

sun warrior protein

Posted by Reviewer2829247 on Oct 23, 2011

This protein is great! I love to drink it blended with ice water. It is a little to hard to blend with just a spoon; it is much easier in a blender.

great

Posted by Reviewer2674984 on Sep 07, 2011

Good texture and taste.

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer1560037 on Sep 05, 2011

I like the taste, but I guess it isn't like drinking a cup of cocoa:) Far better than hemp protein but I haven't tried any other rice proteins so can't compare with any of those.

Sun Warrior, Protein, Raw Vegan, Chocolate.

Posted by Reviewer2860769 on Jul 14, 2011

I am a chocolate freak. So when I crave chocolate I whip up a smoothie of this wonderful protein chocolate shake and craves my appetite for chocolate. Plus I get the nutrition needed to stay healthy.

super protein

Posted by Riemsesy on Jul 12, 2011

Besides all the advantages that are claimed about how good Sun Warrior is, I have never drank a better tasting protein shake than this protein powder. quality has it's price, and Sun Warrior is worth it.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2290650 on May 02, 2011

I use this product as source of protein when I am not having a large meal and need the benefit of solid nutrition in my system. It is dense and requires thorough mixing. I enjoy the taste and look forward to drinking it. I have mixed the powder in filtered water and have also used almond milk.

Absolutely the best!

Posted by Reviewer2806115 on Apr 21, 2011

I have tried a lot of vegetable and animal protein powders. Sun Warrior Chocolate is my favorite. Mixes very well. Tastes great. And extremely well formulated for optimum nutrition, without fillers or bad ingredients.

yummy

Posted by Reviewer2176544 on Apr 14, 2011

very sustaining, tasty, feels good!

perfect!