The best!

Posted by 5362572640403611224 on Jun 25, 2012

Sunwarrior is the best protein powder I have ever used. Great ingredient base and nutritional information. Chocolate flavour is great, not artificial at all. It mixes great just with water. I like to stir it into my oats, smoothies or chia pudding.

Fantastic taste and healthy alternative to Whey Protein!

Posted by Therock on Mar 23, 2012

It’s a raw, vegan protein powder that is actually silky smooth. Goes fantastically well in all kind of smoothies and I have experience more muscle gain and fat burn using this supplement than any whey protein on the market (and I have used over 6 different whey protein brands in the past). Try this for a fantastic after workout smoothie: 1.5 scoops of the powder (I use chocolate); 4-6 oz almond milk (or handful or raw almonds crushed); 2 oz water; + 1 tbsp Maca; 1 tbsp flaxseed; 1 tbsp chia seed; 1 banana; 4 dates. Blend till smooth, yumm!

Love It

Posted by Reviewer2548740 on Mar 21, 2012

We're vegans but not really into body building but we like to run. We just tried it for fun, but it makes a very delicious beverage and overall it makes us feel good physically.

See a warrior

Posted by Reviewer1352417 on Mar 18, 2012

very good. working 100%.

Good prize, high quality

Posted by Reviewer3050582 on Feb 20, 2012

Good prize, high quality

easy to mix, a tad chalky, but not bad

Posted by Reviewer1977326 on Feb 16, 2012

I think this is a great product. It mixes well with water, but is a bit chalky tasting. I am willing to tolerate chalky for all the benefits it has to offer!! It is low calorie and full of protein.

OMG - SO delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2471737 on Jan 26, 2012

I have never tasted a better quality rice protein! I have tried many brands, but this is the smoothest and most delicious tasting rice protein I have found, and it mixes up perfectly in any smoothie. You are gonna love it!

good protein

Posted by Reviewer2761279 on Jan 26, 2012

Love the ingredients not too much the flavor. I LOVE chocolate and was a little disappointed in the lack of flavor

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2517781 on Jan 08, 2012

Absolutely excellent product, very tasty, just love it. Shake well, though, as it is very powdery and you need to get it mixed thoroughly.

Posted by Reviewer2068418 on Jan 03, 2012

The person I gifted this to is enjoying it in smoothies.