Gold Coast Australia

Posted by Reviewer1992862 on Mar 13, 2013

Best protien drink I have ever had. Dont like the plain one Chocolate is best. Half the price that we can buy for here in Australia. We pay $78 here and Iherb is $42. Great delivery Iherb Nothing but praise for product and Iherb

Great Tasting Protein!

Posted by Reviewer2705217 on Jun 02, 2010

I've tried some other vegan protein powders but the Chocolate Sun Warrior protein tastes the best. IMO, it tastes better mixed into my slightly alkaline water w/unrefined salt vs distilled or purified water (which tends to be acidic due to the minerals being taken out and the reaction of the water w/ the air to form carbonic acid). If you're wanting to incorporate some green powders into your diet but don't care for the taste, try mixing it with this product. I love to mix this with the Sun Warrior Ormus Greens for a "Mint Chocolate" shake. If you still find the taste not up to your liking then I strongly suggest you try alkalizing your water and also adding some unrefined salt to it as this improved the taste a lot for me!

Sunwarrior Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2615905 on Oct 25, 2011

Love this product works well in smoothies as a base and then throw in loads of antioxident rich berries and drink- great way to start the day

Sun Warrior - Protein Raw Vegan - Chocolate

Posted by 4830705641812208879 on Jul 16, 2013

Chocolate is my favourite of the SunWarrior protein powders. It's very smooth and adds very little flavour to what you put it with (unlike the vanilla version). This ticks all the right boxes for me and I highly recommend it.

Sun Warrior Protein, Row Vegan Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2650493 on Jun 08, 2010

EXCELLENT Product! We all love it! This is my breakfast & evening "dessert" with fruits! S. Russell

Excellent vegan brown rice protein

Posted by Reviewer2668240 on Nov 29, 2010

Love this product! Tastes amazing and healthy source of protein.

great

Posted by Reviewer2674984 on Sep 07, 2011

Good texture and taste.

Best vegan protein on the market

Posted by alyshamareehealth on Oct 22, 2013

Great taste, easy to mix, very versatile. Love it!

Best protein available

Posted by Reviewer2936093 on Dec 23, 2011

I've used this protein for several years. It is vegan and tastes so wonderful. It is fairly filling for a morning shake.

sun warrior protein

Posted by Reviewer2829247 on Oct 23, 2011

This protein is great! I love to drink it blended with ice water. It is a little to hard to blend with just a spoon; it is much easier in a blender.