very nice

Posted by norihito on Aug 17, 2010

I thought this is just a liquid minerals, but this was so much more than liquid minerals. I don't know why but my autonomic imbalance has gone and I am feeling so energetic now. thank you sunwarrior & iherb.

Sublime Sun Warrior Product

Posted by GrapeGate on Jun 28, 2011

I've used Liquid Light a couple of times now (not in conjunction with my other supplements, in order to test it) and each time I can certainly feel that it makes a difference in my energy level and mental clarity about 1-2 hours after taking the suggested amount (half a cap). When the energy kicks in - it lasts all day. Now; when I use it in conjunction with other supplements such as Healthforce's Vitamineral Green & Earth it makes me feel transcendent. I love that! I'll personally recommend Liquid Light.

Very acidic

Posted by Reviewer1273925 on Jun 06, 2013

I purchased this product some months ago. The Ph and taste is extremely acidic, which points to a crude extraction process. I did not find this to be a quality product. For those interested I would instead recommend Fulvic or Humic Mineral Complex from Vital Earth Minerals. Note: The product appears to have recently been revamped with addition of some minerals.

More energy, greater detox

Posted by Reviewer2484322 on Dec 30, 2011

I'm on day 54 of a 74 day juice fast and have been mixing a half capful with my juice twice a day for the last two weeks. I have noticed a lot more energy and my detox has become more pronounced.

There's something to this

Posted by Reviewer2632134 on Dec 05, 2011

I don't know exactly what it is, but my soul felt good drinking this!

Good Source of Minerals

Posted by Reviewer2357101 on Oct 10, 2012

I like this product but I found it a little to acidic to take in water. I find a little in my protein drink is better. Too acid for my teeth otherwise.

love it !

Posted by 5154170390377322146 on May 02, 2014

Just reordered ,I have a lot more energy when I use this and also my hair mineral test shows not much heavy metals left ,this chelated most of them out !

Don't know if works for me

Posted by Reviewer1190314 on Dec 22, 2010

Having lots of heavy metals, I didn't felt no change after using it for two weeks.

Multi-Vitamin Liquid

Posted by energetyx on Aug 28, 2013

This is s great natural multi-vitamin supplement, and mixes well with juice or water. However, Morningstar Minerals Energy Boost 70 appears to be practically the same product and is much better value.

Liquid Light

Posted by 5534960857037143939 on Sep 07, 2013

Excellent relief of dizziness and light-headedness while recovering from meningitis

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »