Neutral opinion

Posted by PavelP on May 29, 2014

I haven't noticed anything special after consuming this product for over a month twice a day. I'll try to increase the dosage two or threefold and see what happens.

love it !

Posted by 5154170390377322146 on May 02, 2014

Just reordered ,I have a lot more energy when I use this and also my hair mineral test shows not much heavy metals left ,this chelated most of them out !

Very Good Fulvic Acid

Posted by MarieMR on Dec 08, 2013

Taking this was easy and did not have any bad effects and I felt great while taking it. Iherb provides good service and fast delivery.

Liquid Light

Posted by 5534960857037143939 on Sep 07, 2013

Excellent relief of dizziness and light-headedness while recovering from meningitis

Multi-Vitamin Liquid

Posted by energetyx on Aug 28, 2013

This is s great natural multi-vitamin supplement, and mixes well with juice or water. However, Morningstar Minerals Energy Boost 70 appears to be practically the same product and is much better value.

Very acidic

Posted by Reviewer1273925 on Jun 06, 2013

I purchased this product some months ago. The Ph and taste is extremely acidic, which points to a crude extraction process. I did not find this to be a quality product. For those interested I would instead recommend Fulvic or Humic Mineral Complex from Vital Earth Minerals. Note: The product appears to have recently been revamped with addition of some minerals.

I like it

Posted by LouLou on Dec 01, 2012

Not sure if this product does much and it is quite expensive but I really like to take it and it tastes lovely. Apparently it chelates your body which is good if you had a mouthful of metal throughout your childhood (as I did) and bacteria can hide behind the metal so if you are trying to kill off the baddies I figure this will help!

Good Source of Minerals

Posted by Reviewer2357101 on Oct 10, 2012

I like this product but I found it a little to acidic to take in water. I find a little in my protein drink is better. Too acid for my teeth otherwise.

More energy, greater detox

Posted by Reviewer2484322 on Dec 30, 2011

I'm on day 54 of a 74 day juice fast and have been mixing a half capful with my juice twice a day for the last two weeks. I have noticed a lot more energy and my detox has become more pronounced.

I like sun warrior products.

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Dec 07, 2011

The taste of this is not too bad especially mixed in with a beverage. I'm taking to correct mineral imbalances after years of having my doctors push excess calcium on me. I'm learning since reading The Calcium Lie and getting my HTMA (hair analysis) to not mess around with vitamin mineral madness. Unfortunately, it takes time to correct and supplementing with this alone did nothing for me in my fast track plan. So after two weeks I began health force nutritionals level 3 cleanse. It's a heavy commitment detox program but I'm finally seeing things start to turn around! I've run out of liquid light so will use my trace minerals drops for a while and depending on the results I will possibly re order this after the other is gone.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »