mild flavor

Posted by Reviewer2161864 on Mar 01, 2011

These are some of the best tasting greens I have bought. The flavor is mild enough that you can shake it with some water and drink it down. It is gritty, but has a sweet peppermint taste. I usually add a teaspoon to my morning smoothies and the flavor is pretty much undetectable.

Great product!

Posted by juliaheis on Apr 29, 2011

I used Vitamineral Green, which is an excellent product, but wanted to try this as well. I tried some of this by itself (not mixed in water), and it seems to have a very mineral rich flavor. I think it helps give a bit of energy, and since I've been taking it, I seem to feel really good, like really happy. :o) The taste is not too bad either.

Very Tasty

Posted by Reviewer2517781 on Jan 08, 2012

I like this product and use it in conjunction with other green drink powders for greater benefits. I wish this one had more vegetables rather than grasses.

yummy greens

Posted by Reviewer2761279 on Jan 26, 2012

I love that this is all natural. Great product my kids even like it in their chocolate milk. Makes it taste like chocolate mint.

Super Greens

Posted by Reviewer3250979 on Nov 16, 2011

Stomach works better!

like it

Posted by Reviewer3122461 on Nov 20, 2011

It has a strong sweet peppermint taste but I mix it with other green foods so it isn't overpowering

EXTREMELY DENSE NUTRITION

Posted by Reviewer3218879 on Dec 01, 2011

GREAT IN SMOOTHIES WITH SOME RAW CACAO

Great tasting green powder

Posted by JoshBee on Aug 04, 2012

I strongly recommend everyone to have fresh organic green juice,but if you do not have a juicer or cannot afford it then this powder can do.It has a very smooth minty-green taste and is perfect to anyone who may be a new comer to green powders or green juices.

True Magic

Posted by 4931358156472944962 on Dec 27, 2013

Ormus, monotomic gold, is absolutely amazing. My meditations are so vivid now. My health is way better and I feel more in tune with everything. Try it!

Excellent value for money!

Posted by Reviewer1250159 on May 15, 2014

I´ve been taking Supergreens for a couple of weeks now and feel better already. Few days ago I began to have pimples for the first time in years and I think it´s the supergreens, which help my facial skin to cleanse. One of reviewers says, that Ormus supergreens contains gluten. As a gluten sensitive person I wanted to check this out and wrote to Sunwarrior customer service. They told, that if the product is packed in a box (new formula), then it is gluten free. If it´s packed in a bag, then it will contain traces of gluten.