Sun Warrior, Raw Organic Ormus Supergreens, Peppermint, 16 oz (454 g)

Love the Greens

Posted by Reviewer1352200 on Aug 22, 2010

Great product! I would like it to be in a solid container with a screw top though.

Best Supergreens!

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Mar 24, 2012

I mix this with Sun Warrior chocolate protein, a little stevia and it's just like drinking a girl scout's thin mint cookie. This tasty little combination satisfies and energizes me for a long time.

better tasting way to get green superfoods

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Sep 05, 2011

These greens seem to be of high quality. The taste is not bad compared to other greens such as straight spirulina, but perhaps the Ormus taste is a bit over rated by other reviewers. It is a little expensive for me and the packaging does not help me to keep things from getting a little messy on my hands and counter. Will try some other brands however I will likely order this again for quality. Update: I think the quality, intensity of flavor and non thyroid irritating greens make this the best greens powder out there. It will be in my emergency food bank for certain!

Great w/Chocolate Sun Warrior Protein

Posted by Reviewer2705217 on Jun 02, 2010

I can handle this by itself with just water but I like to make a "Mint Chocolate" shake by adding Chocolate Sun Warrior Protein with it. Tastes pretty good plus I use alkaline water which also improves the taste as well!

Exellent product

Posted by Reviewer2970641 on Aug 25, 2010

I have tried many different products, but I like this the best. If it would not have stevia (or less of it), it would be perfect for my taste.