Great product!

Posted by juliaheis on Apr 29, 2011

I used Vitamineral Green, which is an excellent product, but wanted to try this as well. I tried some of this by itself (not mixed in water), and it seems to have a very mineral rich flavor. I think it helps give a bit of energy, and since I've been taking it, I seem to feel really good, like really happy. :o) The taste is not too bad either.

mild flavor

Posted by Reviewer2161864 on Mar 01, 2011

These are some of the best tasting greens I have bought. The flavor is mild enough that you can shake it with some water and drink it down. It is gritty, but has a sweet peppermint taste. I usually add a teaspoon to my morning smoothies and the flavor is pretty much undetectable.

simply powerful mixture, brights consciousness

Posted by Reviewer1827443 on Dec 31, 2010

real vital food, feels great and easy to use! little bit too sweet sometimes, fresh peppermint smell and taste. good quality stuff, love to drink all day long in water

Tied with Vitamineral Green

Posted by Reviewer2806115 on Dec 31, 2010

This product is a phenomenal green product. I love it. Finally have gotten my family to take some during the day too. It tastes better than vitamineral green, which I love too. Not sure which one is better nutritionally - I always figure the one that tastes worse to our modern day palate is better nutritionally :) But that is not a scientific assessment! I am sure that either product is phenomenal.

Great greens

Posted by Reviewer3085277 on Oct 11, 2010

I take two+ teaspoons of this stirred into a glass of water. Very good tasting powerful nutrition.

Exellent product

Posted by Reviewer2970641 on Aug 25, 2010

I have tried many different products, but I like this the best. If it would not have stevia (or less of it), it would be perfect for my taste.

Love the Greens

Posted by Reviewer1352200 on Aug 22, 2010

Great product! I would like it to be in a solid container with a screw top though.

Super Fab Greens!

Posted by Reviewer1794033 on Jun 21, 2010

These greens are awesome. They taste great, are super fine, which is great for assimilation plus they mix well. The only little thing is i wish that they didn't have stevia in them; used in a fruit smoothie they can make it just too sweet and i also can't share with my dogs because of this. It's just my taste and that obviously isn't stopping me from taking them. High quality. Yes, the bag is messy and cumbersome but you can easily transfer them to a glass jar and it's great they don't ship in plastic!

Great w/Chocolate Sun Warrior Protein

Posted by Reviewer2705217 on Jun 02, 2010

I can handle this by itself with just water but I like to make a "Mint Chocolate" shake by adding Chocolate Sun Warrior Protein with it. Tastes pretty good plus I use alkaline water which also improves the taste as well!

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2349076 on May 19, 2010

These are the best tasting greens I have ever had. I have tried many for years but Sunwarrior hit the jackpot on this one. Iherb shipped out my order super fast and customer service was very helpful. Would order again from Iherb.