Discontinued?!

Posted by Reviewer2996280 on Mar 02, 2016

Why this is discontinued?

Chef from Finland

Posted by 5623532593671625387 on Mar 16, 2015

The best superfood what I have tasted.

Great taste!

Posted by 5668485544216275247 on Nov 01, 2014

Great taste!

Excellent value for money!

Posted by Reviewer1250159 on May 15, 2014

I´ve been taking Supergreens for a couple of weeks now and feel better already. Few days ago I began to have pimples for the first time in years and I think it´s the supergreens, which help my facial skin to cleanse. One of reviewers says, that Ormus supergreens contains gluten. As a gluten sensitive person I wanted to check this out and wrote to Sunwarrior customer service. They told, that if the product is packed in a box (new formula), then it is gluten free. If it´s packed in a bag, then it will contain traces of gluten.

True Magic

Posted by 4931358156472944962 on Dec 27, 2013

Ormus, monotomic gold, is absolutely amazing. My meditations are so vivid now. My health is way better and I feel more in tune with everything. Try it!

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

What makes this product special and different from other green drinks is that the greens are grown in volcanic soil hence it is rich in trace minerals that are commonly missing from diets and rich in phytonutrients (plants cannot produce enough of them if it is deficient in minerals). It also contains cultured greens, which is highly bioavailable, rich in probiotics, enzymes and other nutrients, as its first ingredient based on weight. The product is raw (no nutrients destroyed by heat) and organic (no pesticides etc) too. The powder is very fine and easy to mix with water alone. The peppermint and stevia combination is quite refreshing too. However, there is too much stevia added. Too much stevia daily does make feel a bit sick of the sweet taste after some time. To overcome the sweet taste, it is best to mix with other less sweetened green drink. Mixing with Amazing Green Chocolate is a pretty good choice since it’s not sweet. And you get to have a peppermint chocolate taste drink! The bag is pretty troublesome. Since it is impossible to avoid spilling some of the powder over the zip lock area, you will find that you can’t fully zip lock it after some time. Pricewise, this is quite reasonable and the taste can be a motivation for those who have problems drinking green drinks. I also find that it is purely greens only and does not contain with other ingredients like mushrooms, herbs, fruits etc. It would be nice to have an estimated numbers of probiotics but I don’t really mind. Check out my page for more reviews!

Feeling lighter

Posted by rautavaara on Jul 02, 2013

I bought this a month ago, and I take this with my protein shake after a work-out. Doesn't hurt...right :)

Outstanding Product, Outstanding Service

Posted by Reviewer1277769 on Feb 28, 2013

This product has a nice mixture of excellent organic greens, along with ORMUS. I can't believe I received this two days after ordering. I really like the fact iHerb posts the expiration date. Very few retailer do this.

Great!

Posted by sweetheart on Jan 18, 2013

Great quality product. Eating enough greens is challenging for most people but this product makes it - not just possible but easy - to get enough nutrients! The taste is ok, too.

Amazing Greens from nature!!

Posted by CellRejuvenator on Sep 01, 2012

I have used many different brands of Green Powders and i must say this is the best so far.I done my research and i love the fact the ingredients come from mineral-rich volcanic soil as this is supplying my body and mind with a complete range of minerals including platinum, gold, silver, and ormus trace minerals.You only have to look at the powder on a spoon to see the sparkling refelective Minerals! The taste is excellent with the right amount of stevia and Peppermint ,those members of my family who are stubborn and wont drink other Green Brands because of the terrible taste have no problem with Sun Warrior,Ormus Supergreens.And last but not least this Brand does not have all those fillers and fibres like other brands you get what you pay for and this stuff is top notch!!!!