Great Protein Powder

Posted by 5204070678750126445 on Jan 22, 2016

I have been using this product for some years now and really rate it. I started using it because I was looking for a non whey protein that was good for a long distance runner. I use it daily with my breakfast cereal and also in my recovery drink after exercise. It ticks all the boxes for me and I love the vanilla taste.

It doesn't taste good :\

Posted by 5695792642871852192 on Jul 24, 2015

I bought the chocolate flavor before and it didn't taste great so I thought I'll give vanilla a try and guess what . It's not so great either so now I only use it on my pancakes.

Doesn't taste good

Posted by Reviewer2750756 on Jun 04, 2015

I switched from Garden of Life to this because of reviews of heavy metals being found in Garden of Life. This one tastes terrible in comparison. I hope Garden of Life can resolve issues with their product.

I would recomend this

Posted by 5507448051301812286 on Apr 01, 2015

The product is very good and arrived on date as promissed.

Nice

Posted by 5035019839239143260 on Mar 11, 2015

waiting for my muscles to grow :)

Alisa

Posted by 5008354630209337085 on Dec 03, 2014

This is my favourite protein powder by far. It tastes nice but still natural - not too sweet or artificial-tasting like some other protein powders. It is versatile - I use it in smoothies, with yoghurt as a dessert, in porridge or in raw treat recipes. highly reccommend!!

delicious and worth the price

Posted by 5157609884189752766 on Dec 01, 2014

The taste is very good and the texture is enjoyable too - unlike in some other rice protein products.

The best!

Posted by 5564213725137471731 on Nov 01, 2014

always have that at home!

A protein powder sourced from plant protein

Posted by 5112028842132153809 on Aug 31, 2014

One of the best tasting Protein powders around. A great alternative to Whey protein powders, especially if you have dairy sensitivity of allergies. My 15 year old son is using it, as he is very active and finds the texture and taste very satisfactory and finds it lasts him a few hours, which is great between meals. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is bed-ridden, elderly, or looking to boost your protein intake naturally. Especially good for vegetarians.

Unbelievably good tasting. After two weeks I am slimmer and more satiated.

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Aug 28, 2014

This is the best tasting rice protein I've ever used. I have been using expensive rice protein products by Metagenics and Ortho Mollecular Products for a long time so I was very surprised to discover how much better tasting this brand is. I wish I could know for certain that this is a "complete protein" as the company is suggesting (apparently the fermentation process enhances the amino acids bioavailability). Bottom line though is that I do feel more satiated and slimmer after only two weeks of snacks with this particular protein. I only wish it wasn't priced so high.