Sun Warrior, Classic Protein, The Ultimate Raw Superfood Protein, Vanilla, 35.2 oz (1 kg)

BEST RICE PROTEIN I HAVE TRIED!!

Posted by Reviewer1231318 From Canada on Dec 17, 2010

This tastes Amazing and the nutritional content speaks for itself! I am ordering more, lots more! iHerb had this shipped to me withing 1.5 business days, will definitely do business with again!

substantial power

Posted by Reviewer3208339 From California on Aug 01, 2010

This product provides me with my day's solid foundation, as it gets put in my morning smoothie. I can't think of a better protein powder than a raw, vegan one, produced with such exacting standards. This huge supply (the bag is much bigger than it looks in the photo, which took me by surprise) will last me many months!

Tastes great

Posted by Reviewer2750476 From Finland on Sep 14, 2010

Was a little skeptical because some reviews complained about the taste. But what a pleasant surprise, IMHO tastes much better than whey protein i had earlier and mixes easily.

One of the best proteins!!

Posted by Reviewer2490259 From Hong Kong on Mar 30, 2010

In my opinion this is the best tasting of the three that are available. The chocolate is a close second though. Awesome stuff! I use this as well as the Activated Barley (Sunwarrior) and also I add a few chinese herbs in the mix for my morning drink. As always, best price and fastest shipping at Iherb!

Good / great taste, best veg. protein

Posted by Reviewer1190314 From Slovenia on Mar 31, 2010

I don't like taste of stevia but this product has good taste even for me. My wife loves it. This is vegetarian protein that helped me with protein deficiency.