Great taste

Posted by 5758546173306388012 on Dec 05, 2013

Have problems with whey so brown rice is a great alternative to getting more protein after training. Awesome product.

No more upset tummy

Posted by 4684264014020354449 on Dec 03, 2013

I introduced this product into my diet following a bodypuilding competition. Whilst most foods/ supps that werent meat or vegies caused my digestive system distress, this vegan protein caused me zero digestive pain or discomfort.

excelente

Posted by 5360908849503688108 on Nov 13, 2013

muito bom, produto chegou em 20 dias!

Best vegan protein on the market

Posted by alyshamareehealth on Oct 22, 2013

Amazing taste, easy to mix, Love it!

Sweet

Posted by 5531283677951032755 on Oct 12, 2013

It was sweeter than i expected, but it contains 15 graims of plantpbased protein per scoop. I can see my muscle building! Good product overall.

Best protein ever

Posted by lindsaygetslean on Sep 16, 2013

Makes perfect pancakes... thanks for making it so much cheaper than the Australian stores iHerb

My Favorite Vegan Protein!

Posted by Tannerw on Sep 07, 2013

Sunwarrior is the bomb! So delicious, creamy, and slightly chalky. A++++

This is soooo Goood, don`t hesitate to buy it!

Posted by 5211649592985477266 on Sep 02, 2013

Oh, I just fell in love with this product. I usually get stomach aches from protein powders, but when eating this I don`t get any pains. I also love the flavor, it`s not too sweet and it don`t taste artificial. I usually add one scoop or little more with 26oz water, but it`s also delicious with almond milk for example. Next time I will try the chocolate one.

Sunwarrior love

Posted by Reviewer1108364 on Aug 29, 2013

I was SO excited to try this protein after reading about it everywhere. And when I got it, I was so disapointed. I thougt the smell was gross, the taste, the texture. I was actually gagging when I tried to drink it with water. I tried it in all kind of ways, and found it ok in smoothies. I didn't want to throw it away, so I kept using it in some smoothie recipes. And after a while I actually started to enjoy it, and I slowly started to add a little bit in pancackes, oatmeal etc. And little by little I started to really like it, and now I LOVE it. Haha, it's so weird, I went from gagging to loving it! And my stomach loves it as well. I use it almost every day now, and will definitely buy again. So end of the story, it may take some time getting used to for some people! :)

Pretty good

Posted by 5100291830334740729 on Aug 27, 2013

One of the best protein powders nutritionally so you can't really go wrong. Doesn't taste that great with just water, I would recommend adding some cacao with it. The texture is a little bit gritty but it is great for adding into baking as he flavour isn't too overwhelming.