Protein powder

Posted by Reviewer1012471 on Nov 26, 2010

I use to have to put some fruit powder in this product to make it taste ok. But they have improved the taste greatly and it is the best protein powder that I ever had. If you had the some problem, try it again, it is really great.

Very good protein powder

Posted by Reviewer3296176 on Dec 14, 2010

Great taste, easy to digest, helps with vitamin etc. absorption.

Nice Taste!!

Posted by Reviewer1465516 on Jul 10, 2011

Initially on trying for the first time the Sun Warrior Protein with Rice Milk I thought the taste was not that nice. After having it a couple of more times and adding a bit of Manuka Honey I began to like the taste to the point of really liking it. It doesn't dissolve that well with the milk on the Sundesa hand shaker but I love the taste of the undissolved protein powder. In general it's an excellent product which does not produce any gas, bloatness etc... and full of excellent ingredients, non GMO, & Hypo-Allergenic, Thumbs up Sun Warrior!!!

The best vegan protein I've tasted!

Posted by Reviewer1130134 on May 13, 2011

This product is really tasty and by far the best vegan protein I've ever had. Makes puddings, raw porridges and shakes really enjoyable and its nutritional value is so good even compared to whey protein supplements. I will be using this for now on every single day.

Sun Warrior Protein

Posted by Reviewer1535298 on May 13, 2011

I really like this product. I made a shake today with strawberries and some other greens mix with some water and ice and it filled me up. I have energy too!

Great powder

Posted by Reviewer1437851 on May 20, 2011

This is the best rice protein powder I have ever used. It tastes great and mixes easily.

great

Posted by Reviewer2766928 on May 23, 2011

very good i will def order more soon

Favorite Protein!

Posted by Reviewer1500173 on May 25, 2011

I love the fact that not only this protein tastes delicious, but that it is RAW and VEGAN! Only protein I have purchased in the last year!

best brown rice protein

Posted by Reviewer2636419 on May 28, 2011

My 23 year old daughter loves this protein. she is gluten and dairy intolerant. she has tried other rice proteins but says this is the best!

Really taste

Posted by Reviewer3000164 on Jun 29, 2011

This is the best tasting protein powder I have ever run across.