Awesome!!

Posted by Reviewer1109640 on Aug 19, 2010

I loove sunwarrior! I am in Canada and found this was WAY cheaper than what they sell it for here... came in TWO days! I was shocked. Iherb's service was awesome, I will definitley order again, packaged beautifully :)

awesome protein powder!

Posted by Reviewer2632349 on Aug 18, 2010

I recently tried this for the first time, and I think it's the best protein I have ever bought! It's a little pricey, but well worth it:)

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1843494 on Aug 05, 2010

Great tasting, good quality protein. Will purchase again.

Best protein shake!!

Posted by Reviewer1536641 on Aug 02, 2010

Great taste and best shake mix I have found out there! Beats the health food stores options by a landslide. I have only tried the vanilla too! No telling how good the chocolate tastes!

substantial power

Posted by Reviewer3208339 on Aug 01, 2010

This product provides me with my day's solid foundation, as it gets put in my morning smoothie. I can't think of a better protein powder than a raw, vegan one, produced with such exacting standards. This huge supply (the bag is much bigger than it looks in the photo, which took me by surprise) will last me many months!

Best in catagory

Posted by Reviewer2750274 on Jul 23, 2010

Best raw protein powder on the market

My new favorite product!

Posted by Reviewer1090417 on Jul 18, 2010

This rice protein is flavorful and doesn't taste gritty at all. It is truly delicious and makes for a healthy smoothy that doesn't give me any problems to digest, which is a challenge for me! I use it daily and sometimes twice a day!

Great protien powder

Posted by Reviewer2209733 on Jun 28, 2010

Fantastic, raw product!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1263404 on Jun 22, 2010

I have tried several different "Raw" protein powders and this is the best one. I like the taste of it and how I feel after drinking it. iHerb is also a great company to order from, they are fast and efficient. I will continue to order this product and other products from iHerb.com

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer3333776 on Jun 22, 2010

After reading all the positive reviews I had top try it. First I tried this in my regular strawberry smoothie and it was amazing. I have since then made several different fruit smoothies and also used it in my pancake batter which was amazing. :)