good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1566748 on Jan 05, 2013

I mix half scoop of this stuff with almond or flax milk, chia seeds, cacao powder and stevia in a protein shaker in addition to a piece of fruit for a preworkout boost for my average 6 to 7 mile runs. Love it! Great flavor! I also make smoothies with it and it defintely gives a creamy texture. Trying the Warrior blend this time since I read Brendan Brazier's Thrive Nutrition guide and want to try out the hemp, pea, rice protein mixture. i don't doubt that it will be good!

Phenomenal Product!!!

Posted by 4786991871953339986 on Jan 27, 2013

I have to say that I couldn't be more pleased with this product!!! I have tried a lot of other protein powders & did a lot of research before going with Sunwarrior. Other reviews complained of the taste but I was willing to try it. I LOVE the way it tastes!!!! I also love how easily digested this product is. No more bloating! I found Iherb.com had the best price. Shipping was incredibly fast!!! I will most definitely be reordering!

So good!

Posted by 5269658714210250830 on Mar 24, 2013

I really do love Sunwarrior Vanilla. It took me a few days to get used to it, but I found mixing it with some really good choc drinking powder, it's really good after my work outs. It blends so well in an ordinary shaker bottle. I can't have dairy and with traditional whey protein, it's hard to know what you are getting... So I was very happy to find Sunwarrior! I add it to my fruit smoothies every morning. I love it. And I love the fast shipping and the price from iHerb!! Makes great protein pancakes too! B

Posted by 4762608432903864914 on Jun 29, 2013

You won't go back to anything else after. too good to be true, this+ormus+frozen bananas tastes like heaven!

Love this

Posted by 4793580649433832387 on Jul 09, 2013

Been using whey protein for anout 2 years. Im not lactose intolerant but have struggled with all sorts of stomach issues on whey. Started using Sunwarrior about 3 weeks ago & within a week noticed a huge difference in my tummy! I no longer have the deamas I had on whey! I'm sold on Sunwarrior & it has a great taste too! Perfect protein!

so good....

Posted by Reviewer3270741 on Aug 07, 2013

so good....

Best tasting protein powder

Posted by 5757172472057963607 on Aug 24, 2013

Very good tasting, I mix it with my morning smoothie...adds sweetness and a creamy texture...like it alot

Sunwarrior love

Posted by Reviewer1108364 on Aug 29, 2013

I was SO excited to try this protein after reading about it everywhere. And when I got it, I was so disapointed. I thougt the smell was gross, the taste, the texture. I was actually gagging when I tried to drink it with water. I tried it in all kind of ways, and found it ok in smoothies. I didn't want to throw it away, so I kept using it in some smoothie recipes. And after a while I actually started to enjoy it, and I slowly started to add a little bit in pancackes, oatmeal etc. And little by little I started to really like it, and now I LOVE it. Haha, it's so weird, I went from gagging to loving it! And my stomach loves it as well. I use it almost every day now, and will definitely buy again. So end of the story, it may take some time getting used to for some people! :)

This is soooo Goood, don`t hesitate to buy it!

Posted by 5211649592985477266 on Sep 02, 2013

Oh, I just fell in love with this product. I usually get stomach aches from protein powders, but when eating this I don`t get any pains. I also love the flavor, it`s not too sweet and it don`t taste artificial. I usually add one scoop or little more with 26oz water, but it`s also delicious with almond milk for example. Next time I will try the chocolate one.

My Favorite Vegan Protein!

Posted by Tannerw on Sep 07, 2013

Sunwarrior is the bomb! So delicious, creamy, and slightly chalky. A++++