Reviews 5-star

Great Protein Powder

Posted by 5204070678750126445 on Jan 22, 2016

I have been using this product for some years now and really rate it. I started using it because I was looking for a non whey protein that was good for a long distance runner. I use it daily with my breakfast cereal and also in my recovery drink after exercise. It ticks all the boxes for me and I love the vanilla taste.

Nice Taste!!

Posted by Reviewer1465516 on Jul 10, 2011

Initially on trying for the first time the Sun Warrior Protein with Rice Milk I thought the taste was not that nice. After having it a couple of more times and adding a bit of Manuka Honey I began to like the taste to the point of really liking it. It doesn't dissolve that well with the milk on the Sundesa hand shaker but I love the taste of the undissolved protein powder. In general it's an excellent product which does not produce any gas, bloatness etc... and full of excellent ingredients, non GMO, & Hypo-Allergenic, Thumbs up Sun Warrior!!!

The best vegan protein I've tasted!

Posted by Reviewer1130134 on May 13, 2011

This product is really tasty and by far the best vegan protein I've ever had. Makes puddings, raw porridges and shakes really enjoyable and its nutritional value is so good even compared to whey protein supplements. I will be using this for now on every single day.

Sun Warrior Protein

Posted by Reviewer1535298 on May 13, 2011

I really like this product. I made a shake today with strawberries and some other greens mix with some water and ice and it filled me up. I have energy too!

Great powder

Posted by Reviewer1437851 on May 20, 2011

This is the best rice protein powder I have ever used. It tastes great and mixes easily.