I like it, but had higher expectations

Posted by Reviewer2068418 on Jan 03, 2012

Taste is okay and nutrition stats are good. What disappointed me was the chalky texture.

Good protein

Posted by Reviewer1524279 on Mar 13, 2012

Taste is good and keeps hunger away.

Better than other brown rice powders but still grainy

Posted by Reviewer2457263 on Apr 11, 2012

I think Sun Warrior is definitely the leader in brown rice protein powders...but it's still grainy. It's not noticeable when you use a blender, but in a shaker bottle it's pretty grainy. I prefer the Warrior Blend because, though a bit thicker and nuttier tasting, it's smoother and creamier.

the smell...

Posted by Reviewer1597124 on May 14, 2012

I will be honest, it smells awful.It is hard to drink. But I guess the protein is good and healthy...

from Finland

Posted by Reviewer2940785 on Jun 20, 2012

I love the protein itself, but I dislike the flavor! The taste is sweet and the vanilla is not good. I thought I wasn't able to finish it, but then I got an idea to mix it with milk (I drink milk, otherwise you can try ricemilk or something) and raw cacao powder (unsugared). It is so tasty I drink it everyday now and I just think I won't replace it with other flavors now! :)

too sweet

Posted by norihito on Jun 22, 2012

I believe this is very nice protein but I couldn't enjoy the taste because of the sweetener. They put it too much in it. I love the plain taste.

Best tasting rice protein!

Posted by Reviewer2184515 on Jul 24, 2012

Can't beat the flavor. Now if they'd only use organic ingredients!

Tastes good

Posted by Reviewer1551209 on Aug 02, 2012

Will reorder

Great product, but a bit too sweet

Posted by Reviewer2002330 on Nov 08, 2012

I really like this product, although the taste took some getting used to. It has a bit too much stevia for my taste, which makes it way too sweet if you don't add about 2 cups of fluid per one scoop.

Doesn't mix well, if you don't have a blender

Posted by 4851530675992056845 on Dec 29, 2012

If you're looking for a powder that mixes well with just a spoon and your choice of liquid, you'll be disappointed. While I felt like it served its overall nutritional purpose, I hated how the powder clumped together, not affected by the liquid around it. It was unpleasant to drink moist clumps. I'm going to buy a blender soon, so my experience will probably be better because of it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »