Very Good

Posted by Reviewer3227374 on Apr 22, 2010

We use this in our blended green drink

good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1566748 on Jan 05, 2013

I mix half scoop of this stuff with almond or flax milk, chia seeds, cacao powder and stevia in a protein shaker in addition to a piece of fruit for a preworkout boost for my average 6 to 7 mile runs. Love it! Great flavor! I also make smoothies with it and it defintely gives a creamy texture. Trying the Warrior blend this time since I read Brendan Brazier's Thrive Nutrition guide and want to try out the hemp, pea, rice protein mixture. i don't doubt that it will be good!

Tastes great!

Posted by 5376334848381551834 on Jun 07, 2016

I mix this protein with almond milk and get a perfect vanilla shake. I drink it before sleep usually.

Very good protein powder

Posted by Reviewer3296176 on Dec 14, 2010

Great taste, easy to digest, helps with vitamin etc. absorption.

The best protein powder

Posted by 4972168274295870572 on May 28, 2016

I love this powder it's vegan with no sugar. I was low in iron and kept getting joint problems every time I had animal protein. This product solved all my problems ...and it tastes delicious!!!

so good....

Posted by Reviewer3270741 on Aug 07, 2013

so good....

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3316290 on Sep 09, 2011

I've tried other Rice proteins and not liked the taste. This one has a good flavour and texture, and doesn't leave a weird chalky feeling in my mouth. Will definitely be restocking when needed :)

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer3333776 on Jun 22, 2010

After reading all the positive reviews I had top try it. First I tried this in my regular strawberry smoothie and it was amazing. I have since then made several different fruit smoothies and also used it in my pancake batter which was amazing. :)

No more upset tummy

Posted by 4684264014020354449 on Dec 03, 2013

I introduced this product into my diet following a bodypuilding competition. Whilst most foods/ supps that werent meat or vegies caused my digestive system distress, this vegan protein caused me zero digestive pain or discomfort.

Posted by 4762608432903864914 on Jun 29, 2013

You won't go back to anything else after. too good to be true, this+ormus+frozen bananas tastes like heaven!