Great!

Posted by 4870827049303382416 on Dec 30, 2012

I really love this protein. Fact that it is non dairy and not made from soy is fantastic. I have tried the Chocolate version and while that is nice, i prefer this Vanilla one a lot better. When mixed with water it is ok but it tastes amazing with rice milk! Try it with rice milk or any other milk you like such as almond or soy etc. I recommend this and will buy again!

Protein Powder a great addition to your training diet

Posted by 5315848400679312033 on Dec 30, 2012

This is the first time I have introduced protein powder into my diet and the results have been very positive. In three months I have increased muscle mass and decreased body fat percentage and have used this Sun Warrior product on a daily basis. A great post weights training snack is low fat cottage cheese with a spoonful of Sun Warrior Protein Powder.

Protein powder

Posted by 5316886000207143379 on Jan 13, 2013

The product meets requirements in all aspects, the only thing I find worth mentioning is that texturally it is gritty lie a very fine sand.

Sweet

Posted by 5440348654166862511 on Jun 11, 2013

Good Product. Taste good !

Nice but too sweet

Posted by 5362572640403611224 on Aug 17, 2013

I love the sunwarrior rice proteins but I find the vanilla way too sweet. I mixed half and half with the warrior blend which toned down the sweetness and found that much more palatable.

Pretty good

Posted by 5100291830334740729 on Aug 27, 2013

One of the best protein powders nutritionally so you can't really go wrong. Doesn't taste that great with just water, I would recommend adding some cacao with it. The texture is a little bit gritty but it is great for adding into baking as he flavour isn't too overwhelming.

Sun Warrior

Posted by 5140898914055929527 on Dec 06, 2013

A great discovery ! I recommand it to substite flour in healthty and digest pancake in the morning. It taste a little too much in smoothie for me. But i'll definitivily purchase it again!

like it

Posted by Reviewer2798976 on Mar 30, 2014

It doesn't bother my stomach like other protein powders have. Flavor is good. Only 4 stars because the texture is chalky. You can somewhat remedy this if you add more liquid and fruit.I have gotten used to it though.

ok

Posted by 4613019848288666517 on Jul 10, 2014

The taste isn't good

Very good protein powder

Posted by 5580546299023189609 on May 11, 2016

Needed a good protein powder to fulfill my nutritional requirement. Heard about this product and immediately ordered it. Pros: Can be used to make a tasty smoothie No sugar needed Mixes well with any drink Cons: Probably the only downside of this product, since I ordered it from the US I had to pay the custom duty as well, which was almost as much as the product price!! If somehow this product is available in India I would happily buy it again because it's a great protein powder.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »