Best tasting protein powder

Posted by 5757172472057963607 on Aug 24, 2013

Very good tasting, I mix it with my morning smoothie...adds sweetness and a creamy texture...like it alot

so good....

Posted by Reviewer3270741 on Aug 07, 2013

so good....

Love this

Posted by 4793580649433832387 on Jul 09, 2013

Been using whey protein for anout 2 years. Im not lactose intolerant but have struggled with all sorts of stomach issues on whey. Started using Sunwarrior about 3 weeks ago & within a week noticed a huge difference in my tummy! I no longer have the deamas I had on whey! I'm sold on Sunwarrior & it has a great taste too! Perfect protein!

Posted by 4762608432903864914 on Jun 29, 2013

You won't go back to anything else after. too good to be true, this+ormus+frozen bananas tastes like heaven!

So good!

Posted by 5269658714210250830 on Mar 24, 2013

I really do love Sunwarrior Vanilla. It took me a few days to get used to it, but I found mixing it with some really good choc drinking powder, it's really good after my work outs. It blends so well in an ordinary shaker bottle. I can't have dairy and with traditional whey protein, it's hard to know what you are getting... So I was very happy to find Sunwarrior! I add it to my fruit smoothies every morning. I love it. And I love the fast shipping and the price from iHerb!! Makes great protein pancakes too! B

Phenomenal Product!!!

Posted by 4786991871953339986 on Jan 27, 2013

I have to say that I couldn't be more pleased with this product!!! I have tried a lot of other protein powders & did a lot of research before going with Sunwarrior. Other reviews complained of the taste but I was willing to try it. I LOVE the way it tastes!!!! I also love how easily digested this product is. No more bloating! I found Iherb.com had the best price. Shipping was incredibly fast!!! I will most definitely be reordering!

VERY NICE FOR SMOOTHIES

Posted by MarieMR on Jan 26, 2013

Smooth and creamy, taste is fantastic!

good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1566748 on Jan 05, 2013

I mix half scoop of this stuff with almond or flax milk, chia seeds, cacao powder and stevia in a protein shaker in addition to a piece of fruit for a preworkout boost for my average 6 to 7 mile runs. Love it! Great flavor! I also make smoothies with it and it defintely gives a creamy texture. Trying the Warrior blend this time since I read Brendan Brazier's Thrive Nutrition guide and want to try out the hemp, pea, rice protein mixture. i don't doubt that it will be good!

good quality, fast delivery and cheap

Posted by 5423841918680449137 on Dec 31, 2012

i recommend

Great protein powder

Posted by 5531988804310369173 on Nov 29, 2012

However, the taste is quite strong and requires strong fruit / chocolate flavours to mask the vanilla in a smoothie or shake.