Rice protein

Posted by Reviewer1028837 on Oct 26, 2011

I like this product, I you want to replace normal proteins this is a good alternative

Great price and fast shipping!

Posted by 5350302414970130023 on Jul 26, 2012

The product came as promised at one of the most inexpensive prices I've found both locally and online. Thank you.

Must have

Posted by 5378956292800274037 on Aug 12, 2012

This protein powder is fantastic !!! I now crave it daily as it really lifts my energy

the best

Posted by Reviewer2029673 on Aug 17, 2012

I love this protein is is absolutely the best gives me so muvh energy in the mornings.

Good quality product.

Posted by Reviewer3135429 on Aug 20, 2012

Handy product to have to add to smoothies or even in raw food bars/slices etc. I do find myself avoiding putting it in my morning green smoothie as it has such a powdery taste/texture. It's not horrible by any means just more suited to say a banana, oat/almond milk, pumpkin pie spice mix, vanilla stevia type of smoothie really..

I love sunwarrior protein!

Posted by 4941794826651558410 on Aug 23, 2012

This protein is the best out there! Tasty, vegan, and easy on the stomach. Look no further, dream protein is here!

Tamzin

Posted by Reviewer2087494 on Mar 23, 2012

I buy this a lot do new it would be great, really recommend this to anyone that wants a non dairy protein.

Great protein

Posted by Reviewer1647855 on Jun 03, 2012

Love this sun warrior protein for my smoothies. The vanilla taste is the best one.

Great Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer2357101 on Jul 13, 2012

I've been using the Sun Warrior protein powder since it first came out and find it better than any other rice protein powders. I've tried several and this one always comes out on top.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2548740 on Nov 19, 2012

We have been buying Sun Warrior for several months now. Tastes good and is filling as a breakfast