Best tasting protein powder

Posted by 5757172472057963607 on Aug 24, 2013

Very good tasting, I mix it with my morning smoothie...adds sweetness and a creamy texture...like it alot

Good Product

Posted by energetyx on Aug 23, 2013

I've tried a number of alternatives to whey protein powders, and this is definitely one of the best. It mixes better than other rice protein powders, tastes pretty good and has an excellent nutritional profile. However, it still doesn't compare to the smoothness and versatility of whey protein and has a noticeably dry/course texture. Expensive, too.

Nice but too sweet

Posted by 5362572640403611224 on Aug 17, 2013

I love the sunwarrior rice proteins but I find the vanilla way too sweet. I mixed half and half with the warrior blend which toned down the sweetness and found that much more palatable.

so good....

Posted by Reviewer3270741 on Aug 07, 2013

so good....

Love this

Posted by 4793580649433832387 on Jul 09, 2013

Been using whey protein for anout 2 years. Im not lactose intolerant but have struggled with all sorts of stomach issues on whey. Started using Sunwarrior about 3 weeks ago & within a week noticed a huge difference in my tummy! I no longer have the deamas I had on whey! I'm sold on Sunwarrior & it has a great taste too! Perfect protein!

Posted by 4762608432903864914 on Jun 29, 2013

You won't go back to anything else after. too good to be true, this+ormus+frozen bananas tastes like heaven!

Sweet

Posted by 5440348654166862511 on Jun 11, 2013

Good Product. Taste good !

So good!

Posted by 5269658714210250830 on Mar 24, 2013

I really do love Sunwarrior Vanilla. It took me a few days to get used to it, but I found mixing it with some really good choc drinking powder, it's really good after my work outs. It blends so well in an ordinary shaker bottle. I can't have dairy and with traditional whey protein, it's hard to know what you are getting... So I was very happy to find Sunwarrior! I add it to my fruit smoothies every morning. I love it. And I love the fast shipping and the price from iHerb!! Makes great protein pancakes too! B

Phenomenal Product!!!

Posted by 4786991871953339986 on Jan 27, 2013

I have to say that I couldn't be more pleased with this product!!! I have tried a lot of other protein powders & did a lot of research before going with Sunwarrior. Other reviews complained of the taste but I was willing to try it. I LOVE the way it tastes!!!! I also love how easily digested this product is. No more bloating! I found Iherb.com had the best price. Shipping was incredibly fast!!! I will most definitely be reordering!

VERY NICE FOR SMOOTHIES

Posted by MarieMR on Jan 26, 2013

Smooth and creamy, taste is fantastic!