Sun Warrior, Classic Protein, Raw Vegan Superfood, Vanilla, 35.2 oz (1 kg)

Reviews 5-star

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer3333776 on Jun 22, 2010

After reading all the positive reviews I had top try it. First I tried this in my regular strawberry smoothie and it was amazing. I have since then made several different fruit smoothies and also used it in my pancake batter which was amazing. :)

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1263404 on Jun 22, 2010

I have tried several different "Raw" protein powders and this is the best one. I like the taste of it and how I feel after drinking it. iHerb is also a great company to order from, they are fast and efficient. I will continue to order this product and other products from iHerb.com

Great protien powder

Posted by Reviewer2209733 on Jun 28, 2010

Fantastic, raw product!

Unbelievably good tasting. After two weeks I am slimmer and more satiated.

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Aug 28, 2014

This is the best tasting rice protein I've ever used. I have been using expensive rice protein products by Metagenics and Ortho Mollecular Products for a long time so I was very surprised to discover how much better tasting this brand is. I wish I could know for certain that this is a "complete protein" as the company is suggesting (apparently the fermentation process enhances the amino acids bioavailability). Bottom line though is that I do feel more satiated and slimmer after only two weeks of snacks with this particular protein. I only wish it wasn't priced so high.

My new favorite product!

Posted by Reviewer1090417 on Jul 18, 2010

This rice protein is flavorful and doesn't taste gritty at all. It is truly delicious and makes for a healthy smoothy that doesn't give me any problems to digest, which is a challenge for me! I use it daily and sometimes twice a day!