Great Protein Powder

Posted by 5204070678750126445 on Jan 22, 2016

I have been using this product for some years now and really rate it. I started using it because I was looking for a non whey protein that was good for a long distance runner. I use it daily with my breakfast cereal and also in my recovery drink after exercise. It ticks all the boxes for me and I love the vanilla taste.

The best protein powder

Posted by 4972168274295870572 on May 28, 2016

I love this powder it's vegan with no sugar. I was low in iron and kept getting joint problems every time I had animal protein. This product solved all my problems ...and it tastes delicious!!!

Tastes great!

Posted by 5376334848381551834 on Jun 07, 2016

I mix this protein with almond milk and get a perfect vanilla shake. I drink it before sleep usually.

Good value.

Posted by 4725271474557682101 on Aug 14, 2016

I use it for pancakes , shakes and "scrambled eggs " imitation for my veggi daughter.

Perfect and healthy product.

Posted by 5118794579801309161 on Oct 10, 2016

One of the few products without chemical additives, TOP!!

Taste great

Posted by 5689665709379261643 on Nov 30, 2016

Good for vegan

My Favourite Rice Protein Powder

Posted by RayOfHope on Nov 30, 2016

I have tried lots of Protein Powders over the years, and switched to Rice Protein Powders a few years ago. The first one I tried was horrible, but I persisted and tried more . This has been my number 1 Protein Powder for the last few years now. I have it straight with cold water in a blender bottle for a snack, and also love it in a smoothie with some cinnamon, blue berries and cashew nuts mmm delicious!

Nice Taste!!

Posted by joebonfi on Jul 10, 2011

Initially on trying for the first time the Sun Warrior Protein with Rice Milk I thought the taste was not that nice. After having it a couple of more times and adding a bit of Manuka Honey I began to like the taste to the point of really liking it. It doesn't dissolve that well with the milk on the Sundesa hand shaker but I love the taste of the undissolved protein powder. In general it's an excellent product which does not produce any gas, bloatness etc... and full of excellent ingredients, non GMO, & Hypo-Allergenic, Thumbs up Sun Warrior!!!

The best vegan protein I've tasted!

Posted by Reviewer1130134 on May 13, 2011

This product is really tasty and by far the best vegan protein I've ever had. Makes puddings, raw porridges and shakes really enjoyable and its nutritional value is so good even compared to whey protein supplements. I will be using this for now on every single day.

Sun Warrior Protein

Posted by Reviewer1535298 on May 13, 2011

I really like this product. I made a shake today with strawberries and some other greens mix with some water and ice and it filled me up. I have energy too!