Great Protein Powder

Posted by 5204070678750126445 on Jan 22, 2016

I have been using this product for some years now and really rate it. I started using it because I was looking for a non whey protein that was good for a long distance runner. I use it daily with my breakfast cereal and also in my recovery drink after exercise. It ticks all the boxes for me and I love the vanilla taste.

The best protein powder

Posted by 4972168274295870572 on May 28, 2016

I love this powder it's vegan with no sugar. I was low in iron and kept getting joint problems every time I had animal protein. This product solved all my problems ...and it tastes delicious!!!

Tastes great!

Posted by 5376334848381551834 on Jun 07, 2016

I mix this protein with almond milk and get a perfect vanilla shake. I drink it before sleep usually.

Good value.

Posted by 4725271474557682101 on Aug 14, 2016

I use it for pancakes , shakes and "scrambled eggs " imitation for my veggi daughter.

Nice Taste!!

Posted by Reviewer1465516 on Jul 10, 2011

Initially on trying for the first time the Sun Warrior Protein with Rice Milk I thought the taste was not that nice. After having it a couple of more times and adding a bit of Manuka Honey I began to like the taste to the point of really liking it. It doesn't dissolve that well with the milk on the Sundesa hand shaker but I love the taste of the undissolved protein powder. In general it's an excellent product which does not produce any gas, bloatness etc... and full of excellent ingredients, non GMO, & Hypo-Allergenic, Thumbs up Sun Warrior!!!

The best vegan protein I've tasted!

Posted by Reviewer1130134 on May 13, 2011

This product is really tasty and by far the best vegan protein I've ever had. Makes puddings, raw porridges and shakes really enjoyable and its nutritional value is so good even compared to whey protein supplements. I will be using this for now on every single day.

Sun Warrior Protein

Posted by Reviewer1535298 on May 13, 2011

I really like this product. I made a shake today with strawberries and some other greens mix with some water and ice and it filled me up. I have energy too!

Great powder

Posted by Reviewer1437851 on May 20, 2011

This is the best rice protein powder I have ever used. It tastes great and mixes easily.

great

Posted by Reviewer2766928 on May 23, 2011

very good i will def order more soon

Favorite Protein!

Posted by Reviewer1500173 on May 25, 2011

I love the fact that not only this protein tastes delicious, but that it is RAW and VEGAN! Only protein I have purchased in the last year!