Sun Warrior Vanilla

Posted by Reviewer2160944 on Apr 10, 2011

Great tasting vegan protein. Very easy to mix with no chalky aftertaste.

feels great

Posted by Reviewer2172723 on Jan 04, 2012

I feel very good with this product, but was a little surprised by the strong sweetness. I have gotten used to it. Next time I will try the plain rather than the vanilla.

As Expected

Posted by Reviewer2077503 on Feb 14, 2011

Tasty. I am using it mixed with the pea protein from Olympian Labs. It is a little grainy, but mixed with a smoothie it is fine. It was also tasty added to medjool dates, cocoa powder and cashews and lastly chopped walnuts to make raw protein brownies. No problems with shipping.

Tamzin

Posted by Reviewer2087494 on Mar 23, 2012

I buy this a lot do new it would be great, really recommend this to anyone that wants a non dairy protein.

My Favorite Vegan Protein!

Posted by Tannerw on Sep 07, 2013

Sunwarrior is the bomb! So delicious, creamy, and slightly chalky. A++++

Sweden

Posted by Reviewer2327214 on Mar 20, 2011

The best tasting of all the flavors, drink a protein smoothie everyday for breakfast, great way to start the day!

Taste great

Posted by 5689665709379261643 on Nov 30, 2016

Good for vegan

Unbelievably good tasting. After two weeks I am slimmer and more satiated.

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Aug 28, 2014

This is the best tasting rice protein I've ever used. I have been using expensive rice protein products by Metagenics and Ortho Mollecular Products for a long time so I was very surprised to discover how much better tasting this brand is. I wish I could know for certain that this is a "complete protein" as the company is suggesting (apparently the fermentation process enhances the amino acids bioavailability). Bottom line though is that I do feel more satiated and slimmer after only two weeks of snacks with this particular protein. I only wish it wasn't priced so high.

Sun Warrior Protein

Posted by Reviewer2348221 on Jul 17, 2011

I have tried numerous protein powders. I have found Sun Warrior to be the most tasty, least chalky, in fact just all around wonderful. The energy I get and sense of satisfaction in regards to hunger is amazing.

Great Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer2357101 on Jul 13, 2012

I've been using the Sun Warrior protein powder since it first came out and find it better than any other rice protein powders. I've tried several and this one always comes out on top.