Sun Warrior Protein Row Vegan Vanilla

Posted by Reviewer2650493 on Jun 08, 2010

Excellent product! We love It! Ready to reorder. S. Russell

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer3227374 on Apr 22, 2010

We use this in our blended green drink

Sun Warrior

Posted by Reviewer2766464 on May 10, 2010

I love my Sun Warrior Protein!! I have been making smoothies everyday with it. There is a slight chalky taste, but I have grown to like it and think it taste delicious! I would love to try the chocolate flavor next!

Unbelievably good tasting. After two weeks I am slimmer and more satiated.

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Aug 28, 2014

This is the best tasting rice protein I've ever used. I have been using expensive rice protein products by Metagenics and Ortho Mollecular Products for a long time so I was very surprised to discover how much better tasting this brand is. I wish I could know for certain that this is a "complete protein" as the company is suggesting (apparently the fermentation process enhances the amino acids bioavailability). Bottom line though is that I do feel more satiated and slimmer after only two weeks of snacks with this particular protein. I only wish it wasn't priced so high.

My new favorite product!

Posted by Reviewer1090417 on Jul 18, 2010

This rice protein is flavorful and doesn't taste gritty at all. It is truly delicious and makes for a healthy smoothy that doesn't give me any problems to digest, which is a challenge for me! I use it daily and sometimes twice a day!

Best in catagory

Posted by Reviewer2750274 on Jul 23, 2010

Best raw protein powder on the market

Great raw vegan protein powder!

Posted by Reviewer1794033 on Jun 21, 2010

Great protein supplement! It is SO HARD to find a vegan protein supplement, add Raw to that and it's nearly impossible. But Sun Warrior has done it. Vanilla is great tasting, a bit chalky if you add too much but you really can't find a higher quality better tasting vegan raw protein powder. Wish it came in an unsweetened version as well!

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer3333776 on Jun 22, 2010

After reading all the positive reviews I had top try it. First I tried this in my regular strawberry smoothie and it was amazing. I have since then made several different fruit smoothies and also used it in my pancake batter which was amazing. :)

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1263404 on Jun 22, 2010

I have tried several different "Raw" protein powders and this is the best one. I like the taste of it and how I feel after drinking it. iHerb is also a great company to order from, they are fast and efficient. I will continue to order this product and other products from iHerb.com

Great protien powder