The BEST vegan protein out there!

Posted by 4941794826651558410 on Aug 23, 2012

I absolutely love Sunwarrior products, and their protein is the absolute best! No tummy issues (Whey, dairy and soy all bother me). It does very well in baking, and makes for a delicious protein shake with some almond milk.

Tastes great + no no ill side effects

Posted by 5076926588582877482 on Apr 19, 2015

I really like this product. I cannot have dairy and have other food intolerances but I tolerate this protein powder well, without any abdomnial discomfort. It tastes really yummy and feels like a treat. I find it fills me up and gives me sustained energy.

Good but too sweet

Posted by Reviewer3181481 on May 07, 2016

I found this powder to be quite tasty but, like a lot of other people, too sweet. I hope the manufacturer pays attention to the reviews and reduces the amount of stevia. Tastes almost like aspartame.

very good

Posted by 4895744981820403321 on Apr 26, 2015

the taste, the texture (considering that all rice protein is kind of sandy, but this one is very soft)....this protein is wonderful, i love it.

Does what its supposed to

Posted by 5030174839110511355 on Dec 29, 2014

My training is going exceptionally well, I don't know if its because of the powder but it isn't not because of it. Good stuff.

Chocolate

Posted by Didokitty on Apr 20, 2013

Great sweet taste. Sometimes I blend this with rice milk, ice cubes and vanilla icecream, delicious!

Great

Posted by Reviewer3014508 on Jun 14, 2013

Really good but I prefer the Sun Warrior blend chocolate protein

protein

Posted by Reviewer1514927 on Jul 22, 2010

it is one of the finest quality protein available.

A must buy

Posted by Reviewer2588286 on Oct 22, 2010

This is a delicious protein powder. It's not too sweet and it is smooth - not grainy. It also does not give you heart burn and is easy to digest.

Tastes the Best!

Posted by Reviewer1287014 on Nov 15, 2010

I enjoy using this in baking and adding it to my yourgurt.....so sweet and tastes so "chocolatey" good! I don't care for it as a smoothie....as much.