super protein

Posted by Riemsesy on Jul 12, 2011

Besides all the advantages that are claimed about how good Sun Warrior is, I have never drank a better tasting protein shake than this protein powder. quality has it's price, and Sun Warrior is worth it.

Yummy protein shake

Posted by Krisinsight on Aug 18, 2010

I mixed this up with water and avocado and had a great tasting breakfast.

Protein in a bag

Posted by Reviewer3085277 on Oct 11, 2010

Not a fan of the bag although I know why Sun Warrior uses it. Protein is chalky and more difficult to mix than whey. Very good taste, however, even in water. Chocolate flavor needs more cocoa, not strong enough for my tastes. Use a hand blender or regular blender for smoothest consistency. On my regular buy list.

Excellent vegan brown rice protein

Posted by Reviewer2668240 on Nov 29, 2010

Love this product! Tastes amazing and healthy source of protein.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3276601 on Aug 10, 2010

Sun Warrior and Vega are my favorite raw protein powders!!

Exvellent love the chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1845621 on May 18, 2010

Wonderful product.

Makes great smoothies

Posted by Reviewer2349076 on May 19, 2010

Love this stuff. I make a smoothie and it tastes like a shake. If you like it extra chocolatey, add some raw cacao. Another winner from Sunwarrior.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1450528 on May 24, 2010

Great hypoallergenic protein. No bloating or digestive upset. Seems to help with recovery from exercise

Great Tasting Protein!

Posted by Reviewer2705217 on Jun 02, 2010

I've tried some other vegan protein powders but the Chocolate Sun Warrior protein tastes the best. IMO, it tastes better mixed into my slightly alkaline water w/unrefined salt vs distilled or purified water (which tends to be acidic due to the minerals being taken out and the reaction of the water w/ the air to form carbonic acid). If you're wanting to incorporate some green powders into your diet but don't care for the taste, try mixing it with this product. I love to mix this with the Sun Warrior Ormus Greens for a "Mint Chocolate" shake. If you still find the taste not up to your liking then I strongly suggest you try alkalizing your water and also adding some unrefined salt to it as this improved the taste a lot for me!

Sun Warrior Protein, Row Vegan Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2650493 on Jun 08, 2010

EXCELLENT Product! We all love it! This is my breakfast & evening "dessert" with fruits! S. Russell