Sun Warrior Protein Review

Posted by 4909781747216868702 on Jul 23, 2013

I have been using Sun Warrior Raw Protein for almost a month and I have to say, I am extremely happy with the product. I have it every morning mixed with soy milk, chia seeds, wheat germ and a banana and I just love it. I will continue to buy this product on a regular basis. Thank you for your quick delivery too. It arrived in Australia within a few days. KJ

great source of vegan protein

Posted by Reviewer2009411 on Jul 07, 2011

Being bloodtype A I'm trying to avoid excess use of dairy products, which is one reason to choose Sun Warrior's rice protein. Plenty of raw vegan protein and a subtle pleasant taste make a great product.

sweet

Posted by 4916690891580456828 on Sep 10, 2014

it`s too sweet for me.

Yummy protein shake

Posted by Krisinsight on Aug 18, 2010

I mixed this up with water and avocado and had a great tasting breakfast.

super protein

Posted by Riemsesy on Jul 12, 2011

Besides all the advantages that are claimed about how good Sun Warrior is, I have never drank a better tasting protein shake than this protein powder. quality has it's price, and Sun Warrior is worth it.

delicious protein

Posted by 4634550330291476909 on Feb 15, 2014

I have found it tastes better if you shake it up then leave it in the fridge for a minimum of an hr, then shake well before drinking.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1450528 on May 24, 2010

Great hypoallergenic protein. No bloating or digestive upset. Seems to help with recovery from exercise

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer1560037 on Sep 05, 2011

I like the taste, but I guess it isn't like drinking a cup of cocoa:) Far better than hemp protein but I haven't tried any other rice proteins so can't compare with any of those.

Awesome

Posted by 5144271441321089450 on Jul 07, 2014

Super smooth, great taste, easy to blend with other ingredients! I have a pretty sensitive stomach when it comes to protein, but this one doesn't hurt my stomach at all! It's been amazing and so yummy!

See a warrior