like it

Posted by Reviewer3122461 on Nov 20, 2011

It has a strong sweet peppermint taste but I mix it with other green foods so it isn't overpowering

Like a jungle..:)

Posted by Reviewer3129918 on Nov 19, 2012

Flavour is ok, and genly sweetish. This is good way to start a day, just mix cupful milk/water and yo are ready to go on..:)

Love the Greens

Posted by Reviewer1352200 on Aug 22, 2010

Great product! I would like it to be in a solid container with a screw top though.

Can't decide

Posted by SavoringLife on Sep 17, 2014

It seems to cause bloating instead of reducing it.

Best Supergreens!

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Mar 24, 2012

I mix this with Sun Warrior chocolate protein, a little stevia and it's just like drinking a girl scout's thin mint cookie. This tasty little combination satisfies and energizes me for a long time.

better tasting way to get green superfoods

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Sep 05, 2011

These greens seem to be of high quality. The taste is not bad compared to other greens such as straight spirulina, but perhaps the Ormus taste is a bit over rated by other reviewers. It is a little expensive for me and the packaging does not help me to keep things from getting a little messy on my hands and counter. Will try some other brands however I will likely order this again for quality. Update: I think the quality, intensity of flavor and non thyroid irritating greens make this the best greens powder out there. It will be in my emergency food bank for certain!

Tied with Vitamineral Green

Posted by Reviewer2806115 on Dec 31, 2010

This product is a phenomenal green product. I love it. Finally have gotten my family to take some during the day too. It tastes better than vitamineral green, which I love too. Not sure which one is better nutritionally - I always figure the one that tastes worse to our modern day palate is better nutritionally :) But that is not a scientific assessment! I am sure that either product is phenomenal.

Exellent product

Posted by Reviewer2970641 on Aug 25, 2010

I have tried many different products, but I like this the best. If it would not have stevia (or less of it), it would be perfect for my taste.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2632134 on Dec 05, 2011

If your into wheat grass shots, green smoothies, or juicing, you will probably love these greens. The best "greens" supplement I've had!

Ormus Supergreens

Posted by Reviewer2640159 on Apr 20, 2010

Tasty, easy to drink mixed with water.