Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Sun Warrior, Raw Vitamins, Daily Multivitamin for Him, 90 Veggie Caps

4 out of 5 based on 1 review

Just got my 2 bottles today

Posted by 4847106565725809982 on Jun 04, 2014

Ok so I'll be the first person to write something. I did some research too. The source of these vitamins and minerals are a company called Orgenetics (check them online) . 'Vibrant Health' also uses these multi-vitamins in their 'Maximum Vibrance' blend. The company grows and manufactures in India, so to be honest i was a little hesitant, BUT they look very serious and technological and they do have the USDA Organic certification. I started using them today. They don't smell great but also not terrible or even bad , anyway it's ok with a pill. So I'll give it a 4 stars rating for now (hey it's innovative and organic) because i would have preferred to have good amounts of all the vitamins/minerals (low vitamin D, low Biotin, low Zinc , low Magnesium low Calcium and No Iodine?! etc.) instead of the added 'longevity blend'. But I'll give it a try and see what happens. will adjust my rating accordingly in the future. Ok it been a few months, final update: The synergy company Multivitamin is much better.